Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    who we trading next by the way? how about couts and prov for a guy that scores? thoughts????????????????

Don't know about trading but Couts better win the Selke this year!
    Last edited by lbz88; 03-08-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    or maybe watch everything he does on the ice and dont follow your silly flawed advance stats

i mean if we used your advance metrics and trade logic we would probably be out of the playoffs right now while having less depth because we would have traded frost/farabee/prov/vor/patrick all while making ghost our top dman... we would have been eliminated from the playoffs 3 months ago while never having hayes/braun and hagg would be shipped out as well... man i wish everyone was as super smart as you but without all of the wrong.
    You sound 5 years old.

who we trading next by the way? how about couts and prov for a guy that scores? thoughts????????????????
    You sound 4.5 years old

I havenít suggested trading couturier 1x, ever.
    Last edited by castan_b; 03-08-2020 at 08:33 AM.

I haven't seen any updates on Patrick in a few weeks, I assume it's time to officially rule him out. Has anybody heard/read anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    I haven't seen any updates on Patrick in a few weeks, I assume it's time to officially rule him out. Has anybody heard/read anything?
    He's been skating with the team for weeks now. I expect the flyers to get him his 3 conditioning games with the phantoms before the season is done.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    You sound 4.5 years old

I havenít suggested trading couturier 1x, ever.
    Just ignore his posts.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

I hope we win both against the Bruins and Lightning.....but...I just feel like we're due a loss at this point. I would definitely call us top contenders if we beat both of them in regulation. At this point, I consider us to be serious contenders because everyone is getting hot at the right time. Also, with the teams in the Met kind of struggling at the wrong time for them, it looks like the path is getting a touch easier now too. Just have to win a series vs the Bruins or Lightning after they duke it out with each other.

I don't care...let me be optimistic! :P

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I hope we win both against the Bruins and Lightning.....but...I just feel like we're due a loss at this point. I would definitely call us top contenders if we beat both of them in regulation. At this point, I consider us to be serious contenders because everyone is getting hot at the right time. Also, with the teams in the Met kind of struggling at the wrong time for them, it looks like the path is getting a touch easier now too. Just have to win a series vs the Bruins or Lightning after they duke it out with each other.

I don't care...let me be optimistic! :P
    i think the good thing is that we are playing 8 really good teams in a row. That should keep this team on its heels and everyone will/should know that they can't afford any nights off. THis could be a good thing going down the stretch as you don't want repeats of the buffalo game to end the season and going into the playoffs. Caps have an easier next 5 games than we do and penguins had 5 against the metro (one of which they just lost against canes)

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    i think the good thing is that we are playing 8 really good teams in a row. That should keep this team on its heels and everyone will/should know that they can't afford any nights off. THis could be a good thing going down the stretch as you don't want repeats of the buffalo game to end the season and going into the playoffs. Caps have an easier next 5 games than we do and penguins had 5 against the metro (one of which they just lost against canes)
    Yeah, but the caps also have a tough stretch facing teams that are competing to end the season. It will be close I think...Then again, the Caps have definitely not been playing good hockey lately. Dream scenario is to finish first and let the caps and pens beat the crap out of each other. The pens just looked horrible today and yesterday so even if we face them, I'm confident. Especially having home ice advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Yeah, but the caps also have a tough stretch facing teams that are competing to end the season. It will be close I think...Then again, the Caps have definitely not been playing good hockey lately. Dream scenario is to finish first and let the caps and pens beat the crap out of each other. The pens just looked horrible today and yesterday so even if we face them, I'm confident. Especially having home ice advantage.
    agree. Tampa doesn't look as scary as it was earlier in the year as well. Lost to detroit and played like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    Just ignore his posts.
    omg the horror

people should try to be less wrong

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    agree. Tampa doesn't look as scary as it was earlier in the year as well. Lost to detroit and played like crap.
    they have our number though and we have trouble with their speed. Id rather stay clear of them but the way we are playing we could beat anyone

they have our number though and we have trouble with their speed. Id rather stay clear of them but the way we are playing we could beat anyone
    we have come back against them a lot as well. I still see boston as the biggest threat. They don't have many holes in their team.

Against the big teams, I wouldn't mind having hagg in over ghost. Against speedy teams like the tampa and the pens, I think we will be better off with ghost. I can see our 3rd pair causing a lot of troubles in a faster paced playoff hockey (especially a speedy team). We need to get ghost some games. We can't just throw him in if we are losing in the playoffs. If he can play up to his normal standards, it would be a huge boost to our team and offense. His game would compliment our style so well on breakouts and his effectiveness in the neutral zone.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast