Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Hi guys

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    I have no income.

Nobody here is being active (understandably)

Pokerstarpa has taken all my money.
    OK, so I just cashed for more than roughly double, I was down since the start of quarantine. So there's good news.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Nothing has changed for me, still have to go to work every day. What does suck is no sports. Flyers were going to make a deep playoff push this year or even possibly fight for the cup. Phillies were well going to be the Phillies, never know what you get. And sorry but as a Cowboys fan I was actually looking forward to the season without Captain Clap as the head coach. At least NHL network has been playing old games. Just as long as they don't play the Flyers/Pens 5 OT game, that was a long night watching it back then.

Quote Originally Posted by txravis12 View Post
    OK, so I just cashed for more than roughly double, I was down since the start of quarantine. So there's good news.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Nice
    Allow me to get the talk rolling again because word has it that a minicamp will start June 1st!!

Questions...Assuming the games start about a week or two afterwards, we are looking at the SCF being at around the end of August. Do they delay the start of next season or do we luck out and get to enjoy back to back hockey seasons!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Allow me to get the talk rolling again because word has it that a minicamp will start June 1st!!

Questions...Assuming the games start about a week or two afterwards, we are looking at the SCF being at around the end of August. Do they delay the start of next season or do we luck out and get to enjoy back to back hockey seasons!?!?!
    might be a short delay. They probably are looking at every situation to get back to making money which would mean the less delays the better for them=better for us

i cannot wait for alexei cherepanov memorial NHL playoffs, now with 250% more hospitalizations.

great article stating that Lindblom is almost finished his cancer treatments and is undergoing the final treatments now. So happy for the kid. It is also seeming likely that Patrick can make a return if the season resumes in the summer.

wow. reading all the articles on lindblom it sounds like he is almost ahead of what they hoped for. Such great news for him. The way that they made it sound is that he can almost be ready for the beginning of the season or he will for sure play at some point. That changes everything for the lineup and expansion. Getting a top 6 winger back for nothing...that would be amazing. If ghost can regain form...that would mean another top 4 d for nothing. If patrick can come back...middle 6 center for nothing. Didn't think this team can be even better than their finish toward the season. Im excited. The later the season starts the better for patrick/lindblom.

That's great news on Lindblom. I'm not ready to put my cart in front of the horse yet, but I like the way it sounds.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

That's great news on Lindblom. I'm not ready to put my cart in front of the horse yet, but I like the way it sounds.
    yeah; lindblom's health and wellbeing stands above everything.

on a related note:
    nolan patrick: still not cleared for contact.

on another related note:
    [The flyers signed] Linus Sandin to a one-year entry-level contract. ...Sandin turns 24 years old in May; both sides decided on more of a prove-it one-year contract rather than a two-year deal.
    "...[he's] a player who can come into camp and compete for a spot on our team right away. He works extremely hard and we expect him to add size, skill and tenacity to our forward group."
    "Hes a smart kid with a nose for the net, a skilled winger that complements the linemates very well. Strong on the puck and a smart decision-maker, a workhorse."
    sounds like a michael raffl type. that's not an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    yeah; lindblom's health and wellbeing stands above everything.

on a related note:
    nolan patrick: still not cleared for contact.

on another related note:

sounds like a michael raffl type. that's not an insult.
    at this point im expecting lindblom back before patrick. He at least has had positive news lol

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    at this point im expecting lindblom back before patrick. He at least has had positive news lol
    I highly doubt that. You're looking at a while longer for Lindblom even after the last treatment. He's going to have get his energy, strength, bone density, etc. all back up to par. He still has a long road ahead of him, but he's going to to do it.

Patrick could play when play resumes. They likely wouldn't clear him for contact until contact is possible anyways to be honest. I am very optimistic that he will be back.

i was sort of joking but not really. I don't expect Patrick to come back at all to finish the season. maybe when the new season starts and probably a quarter season or later in. There has been no indication that Patrick has been contact clear ready. I know news is down and stuff but I feel I'm not even thinking of lineups with Patrick in.

So apparently big buff and the jets agreed to a mutual termination. Making buff a FA Imediately.

Yep. Sign me up if we ever play again.
    "2008 WORLD ****ING CHAMPIONS"

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast