Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Average length, a bit girthier than average. The missus seems happy.

I don't know how I missed this thread.

She has a semi-auto AK47 MP tactical and I have a fully-auto H&K MP5 9mm. We also have a Benelli M3 Super 90 12-gauge pump action, and a pair of Colt M1911 classics. I also have a collection of combat knives just because I think they're neat. She grew up in East St. Louis and used to hide kitchen knives around the house for quick self-defense for break-ins, so naturally we are a match made in heaven.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I have an old 22 and a 16 gauge shotgun both passed down from my dad. Right now they are just gathering dust in a closet. Might have one of my buddies show me how to shoot at some point. Just for fun. I don't feel the need to own a gun for protection. A Louisville slugger is just fine for me to fight off any intruders in the extremely rare case I would ever have to. I feel extremely safe in my house, neighborhood and city

Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    I have an old 22 and a 16 gauge shotgun both passed down from my dad. Right now they are just gathering dust in a closet. Might have one of my buddies show me how to shoot at some point. Just for fun. I don't feel the need to own a gun for protection. A Louisville slugger is just fine for me to fight off any intruders in the extremely rare case I would ever have to. I feel extremely safe in my house, neighborhood and city
    Learn how to shoot that, brother! Some of the most fun you’ll ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Learn how to shoot that, brother! Some of the most fun you’ll ever have.
    Yeah I need a new hobby and a good friend of mine is an expert in fire arms and has offered to take me to the range and teach me.

I'm also considering investing in collectable firearms. They hold their value really well and are a good way to diversify especially with the uncertainty of the stock market in these times

Yeah I need a new hobby and a good friend of mine is an expert in fire arms and has offered to take me to the range and teach me.

I'm also considering investing in collectable firearms. They hold their value really well and are a good way to diversify especially with the uncertainty of the stock market in these times
    Absolutely! And they’re just awesome to collect. I’ve got my eye on a Winchester saddle ring carbine as my next purchase.

Guns scare me, don't mess with em.

Panther Arms AR-15, 30-30 Winchester, Mossberg 12 Gauge Pump, 22-Long rifle (Walmart special), 44 Mag Ruger Super Blackhawk, 9mm Ruger LC-9 (concealed) a couple crossbows and a compound bow.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

awesome man a lot of the guns I have are inherited, I definitely agree you should go learn to shoot them. I know right now its hard to do cause trying to get ammo is getting to be horrible but, once you start shooting you won't want to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Panther Arms AR-15, 30-30 Winchester, Mossberg 12 Gauge Pump, 22-Long rifle (Walmart special), 44 Mag Ruger Super Blackhawk, 9mm Ruger LC-9 (concealed) a couple crossbows and a compound bow.
    I'm assuming the 30-30 is a lever action? thats awesome, I want to get a lever action but, i want to get it in 45 long colt that way I can match it with my six shooter. I have an LC9 and a LC9s love them. they are a great little gun.

I don't use guns at all. But my nephews if they could on my sister and brother in law's side their sons, would open up a gun shop there. What is it with boys and guns is beyond me?!
    Autumn Winds and Fall!

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    I don't use guns at all. But my nephews if they could on my sister and brother in law's side their sons, would open up a gun shop there. What is it with boys and guns is beyond me?!
    because the US is infatuated with guns. We have 1.25 guns per person on average here. Go check out the countries that compare in similar numbers. You will just love the countries....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    because the US is infatuated with guns. We have 1.25 guns per person on average here. Go check out the countries that compare in similar numbers. You will just love the countries....
    is there an issue with being infatuated with guns? gun collecting and shooting is as legit of a hobby as anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    is not just boys, I know many females that enjoy shooting and collecting guns. have you ever shot a gun before? I mean yeah I guess its not for everyone but, not every hobby is for everyone. I'm sure there is stuff that you love to do in your free time or like to collect that just would not interest me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast