Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I agree Boogie, he's lost the team because he has no rhyme or reason to what he does. He holds no one accountable, RJ should see the bench a long time ago, his body motions, lack of intensity terrible shot selection, and yet he gets his minutes/.

Robinson has no fouls yet will wind up around 20+ min, that is just wrong.

As far as DSJ, I'm watching his defense and he's doing solid in that area, and now his offense starting to come around, maybe there is a glimmer of hope here?
    On top of that I never see any plays being run to get anyone shots to their strengths... If you are good at finishing around the rim then a good coach will run plays that gets you in position to do that even if the point guard isn't that good the play makes it happen.

If you have a good point guard he learns everyones strengths and puts them in positions to succeed without the coach's plays... Knicks have neither!

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    DSJ is at least getting to the rim... Hey that's his game, let him play I'd rather see him start over Payton.

RJ is up and down but to me he doesn't get nearly enough touches.

Miller looks like he has lost the team already... Hornets played last night and Miller can't get the Knicks to play harder than them... He is in over his head!

Thibs please
    RJ was 2-11 in 20 minutes. Shooting that poorly, how many more touches could you possibly expect?

Game Thread- Knicks at Hornets- In progress

Trier is the best SG on the roster and canít see the court lmao

That's simple playground basketball Trier just taught Washington.... You reach I teach...lol

LOL what the **** was that Payton?

Payton has 5 fouls... Why isn't he benched like Mitch would be?

DSJ should be in the game

Payton is trash

Harkless caused the steal Payton gets the ball on the break and was too scared to try to score... I guarantee DSJ gets all the way to the basket to tie the game... I'm done with Payton!

Payton right on cue... Loser

Knicks win this game if Miller had the balls to have the right players getting starters minutes...

DSJ
    Trier
    RJ
    Julius
    Mitch

That's the Knicks best starting lineup to finish the season

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I agree Boogie, he's lost the team because he has no rhyme or reason to what he does. He holds no one accountable, RJ should see the bench a long time ago, his body motions, lack of intensity terrible shot selection, and yet he gets his minutes/.

Robinson has no fouls yet will wind up around 20+ min, that is just wrong.

As far as DSJ, I'm watching his defense and he's doing solid in that area, and now his offense starting to come around, maybe there is a glimmer of hope here?
    Maybe it's the management not giving him control over decision all this vets came here with promise for mins then there is position where Knicks are just pathetic.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Maybe it's the management not giving him control over decision all this vets came here with promise for mins then there is position where Knicks are just pathetic.

When has Knicks FO EVER kept their promises to players or fans for that matter... They owe us an opportunity to see Trier, DSJ, Iggy, Wooten play the rest of this season. The fact that Trier played like this tonight makes me hate the Knicks current coaching staff even more... How the **** has he not been playing all season?
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 02-26-2020 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Please donít avoid the filter

Missed the game. Saw Trier played and scored well. When did he finally get in the game? How did he look? Did he play the 1 or 2.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Maybe DSJ sucks ***?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Missed the game. Saw Trier played and scored well. When did he finally get in the game? How did he look? Did he play the 1 or 2.....

He looked great at the 2.

No excuse for him not to be playing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast