Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Game Thread- Knicks at Hornets- In progress

better late than not at all?

you know Barrett's shot was the Knicks lack of development lol

should have been a nice assist for payton

What do you think about Monk's "indefinite" suspension... He seemed to be playing well...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...i-drug-program

my goodness I'm going to get off thinking about Miller as HC......Randle just on TV I've seen 4x no hustle at all, that TO and jogging he should be on the bench.

RJ obviously is a mess tonight, let's see Trier.

wow couple these fouls, ref's really?

Clyde poor shot selection not sure you could get better shots, DSJ is just missing 3 foot toss in's, terrible

DSJ is at least getting to the rim... Hey that's his game, let him play I'd rather see him start over Payton.

RJ is up and down but to me he doesn't get nearly enough touches.

Miller looks like he has lost the team already... Hornets played last night and Miller can't get the Knicks to play harder than them... He is in over his head!

Thibs please

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    DSJ is at least getting to the rim... Hey that's his game, let him play I'd rather see him start over Payton.

RJ is up and down but to me he doesn't get nearly enough touches.

Miller looks like he has lost the team already... Hornets played last night and Miller can't get the Knicks to play harder than them... He is in over his head!

Thibs please
    That's usually will happen with any coach unless Knicks start acquiring talent starting with PG and star player.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    That's usually will happen with any coach unless Knicks start acquiring talent starting with PG and star player.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Nah it's a lot of teams with less talent than the Knicks that play harder than they do like the Hornets!

Look down the Hornets roster then compare who they have on the court compared to all the lottery drafted talent the Knicks have....More draft Lottery talent is what you guys are hoping for right...lol

The effort from the Knicks this game embarrassing!

Nah it's a lot of teams with less talent than the Knicks that play harder than they do like the Hornets!

Look down the Hornets roster then compare who they have on the court compared to all the lottery drafted talent the Knicks have....More draft Lottery talent is what you guys are hoping for right...lol
    I agree Boogie, he's lost the team because he has no rhyme or reason to what he does. He holds no one accountable, RJ should see the bench a long time ago, his body motions, lack of intensity terrible shot selection, and yet he gets his minutes/.

Robinson has no fouls yet will wind up around 20+ min, that is just wrong.

As far as DSJ, I'm watching his defense and he's doing solid in that area, and now his offense starting to come around, maybe there is a glimmer of hope here?

damn Knox good D then the let up, and not close his man for 12 footer, well it's better

If Breen was here he'd be all over Knox didn't think about a fling

Free Trier... He is making all the coaches look stupid now let's see if they give him more minutes or continue to be clueless?

Free Trier... He is making all the coaches look stupid now let's see if they give him more minutes or continue to be clueless?
    that was part of the development plan, now he's hungry lol

Clyde has lost his mind, i'll always be his biggest fan, but damn he has been awful with his commentary.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast