Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Sexton looking too good. Bet the Sixers wish they had young talent like him.
    why, did he actually record double digit assists?
    Kemba and Dwight looking much better right now.

i am not even mad... VeeRex is my dude and he is ****ing hilarious lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i am not even mad... VeeRex is my dude and he is ****ing hilarious lol
    yeah. his troll game reached elite levels once his team went back to being the cellar dweller they've usually been without bron.

Huge win for the Cs vs a desperate Jazz. This has been a great west coast trip. Tatum is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    This is the most fun I've had watching the Rockets since the peak of the Harden/Paul team in 2018, but I'm not even sure that team was this much fun to watch. I don't care what Bill Simmons or any of the analysts say; this small ball Rockets team is ****ing fun.
    Almost went to the game as I was going to be next door for the Tesla show directly after but stupid Houston traffic didnít allow it. Just watched the game after the drive back to the Island and yeah, Iím enjoying what Iím seeing. Theyíre just so handsy on defense and Westbrook is playing like a beast. DeMarre Carrol looks pretty bad but Jeff Green is still looking pretty darn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    he doesn't have a litany of options given the dearth of talent on ur squad. just be happy yall don't suck as much as u did when bron left.
    Yea it definitely helps that Jimmy or Bam donít have blood clots
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    been trying to warn you. but u go full fledged ****** to the point where you joke that whatshisface is the greatest shooter ever. lol it would be funnier if it weren't so transparent. try hyping up bums not on the heat. then it's funny, otherwise you come off EXACTLY as Wadefan did. just another Florida psycho if ur not pulling the greatest con job. maybe both. shouldve listened to me bro, I've been making some decent cheddar off ur teams OBVIOUS regression.
    I wish I could give you a pat on the back for your obvious greatness and knowledge that is 2nd to none
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

https://twitter.com/i/status/1232847880412635137

horford rolling his eyes at brett brown
    Maybe Horford should pull his head out of his *** first.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Maybe Horford should pull his head out of his *** first.
    has to be hard coming from a good coach/system to the worst coach in basketball with the worst system ever.. he is def not good but who is when we get them in a signing or a trade under the brett brown system? Harris/butler/JJ/Burks/robinson and the list could go on

It's rough being a Jazz fan right now. Went all in this year (whatever that means) and just got passed in the standings by a team that people thought was gonna tank. There was a very telling sequence in the 1st quarter that showed just how much the Jazz players are in their own heads. They passed up like 3 wide open 3s just to swing the ball to the next guy and it ended up with a TO. Just playing horrible basketball right now. Donovan and Clarkson were the only ones that were trying last night. Rudy was Charmin soft which is unusual. I dunno. Can't believe how far this team has fallen off this month.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    It's rough being a Jazz fan right now. Went all in this year (whatever that means) and just got passed in the standings by a team that people thought was gonna tank. There was a very telling sequence in the 1st quarter that showed just how much the Jazz players are in their own heads. They passed up like 3 wide open 3s just to swing the ball to the next guy and it ended up with a TO. Just playing horrible basketball right now. Donovan and Clarkson were the only ones that were trying last night. Rudy was Charmin soft which is unusual. I dunno. Can't believe how far this team has fallen off this month.
    Glad I have someone to share the free fall to mediocrity with

8/24/2

has to be hard coming from a good coach/system to the worst coach in basketball with the worst system ever.. he is def not good but who is when we get them in a signing or a trade under the brett brown system? Harris/butler/JJ/Burks/robinson and the list could go on
    lol

How do you make this team play better? Thereís nothing right now. The team was haphazardly put together. Colangelo/Brand have wasted all our assets. Signings and decision making at the top has been ****. The only perimeter playmaker this team has is Ben. Brand did nothing to bring in shooters. Your inability to talk about any failings on this team other than Ben and Brown is a damn joke.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Fire the coach!

Told my buddy Beasley is the best TWolves pickup, not Russell and I am not wrong. Beasley is showing out man.

Jazz are somehow lost. I donít get it.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    lol

How do you make this team play better? Thereís nothing right now. The team was haphazardly put together. Colangelo/Brand have wasted all our assets. Signings and decision making at the top has been ****. The only perimeter playmaker this team has is Ben. Brand did nothing to bring in shooters. Your inability to talk about any failings on this team other than Ben and Brown is a damn joke.
    off the ball movement/ putting Jrich at point... not waiting 9 years to realize ben isnt a point and is better as a slasher with a legit point guard... Playing Jimmy AT point which was successful and i screamed for it when we had him all the time that we had him to the point our own sixers mod legit said sorry to me in thread because i was spot on....

using more PNR IF WE HAD A LEGIT PG... Using burks as a ball handler... using robinson the same way kerr did... USING ANYONE THAT MOVES OFF THE BALL LIKE THEY DID UNTIL THEY GOT HERE...

Using horford like he was used on the celtics instead of putting him on the perimeter all day every day and doing nothing

not calling constant horrid out of time out shot clock trash terrible plays time and time again do i need to go back to the raptors series?

realizing that you need to adjust to the teams you play instead of banking on the same stupid lack luster horrid system time and time again... see the cavs game tonight where we are being ****ing laughed at because we played them *** backwards on defense... they are bad at shooting and we covered them as shooters and let them drive at will with 0 ****ing adjustments....

on top of this every single media out let is wondering how this dude still has a job where is 90 percent of sixer fans want him canned while the 10 percent are arguing for him because he is a hinkie guy and they dont understand how awful he is....

i could go on but it gets mean....we lost butler because of this dude... horford is now rolling his eyes at this dude and thyb straight up ignored him on top of butler saying **** about him while here and embiid calling brett out..... does the dude need to kill a player for you to realize he is the worst coach ever?

you are the only one left making any excuses for this dumb *** coach and trying to argue for him at all... literally the only one... twitter/reddit/psd... EVERYONE WANTS THIS HORRID COACH GONE... There is a fire brett brown site with an insane amount of followers holy **** dude.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-27-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast