6M Tennessee

Slight Ten lean

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    $6.75
    *mil that is.

7.25m

8.5m

We'll match. Unlike Tennessee we won't trade you or cut you after you've signed.

No you will just cut them so you can pay them less. I havenít traded a single player I have signed or have I cut anyone I have signed. Oh yeah and did I mention 8.75M guaranteed

Weíll match their offer.

Seems as though Tennessee is talking out both sides of their mouth as they did this exact thing with Roger Saffold just this offseason. They asked him for a restructure, but him, and attempted to massively undercut what he countered with.

If we could have asked you to restructure (per league rules) we would have. We needed space to complete our roster and donít have the ability to just continually create cap room out of nothing.

Tennessee didnít say we didnít cut a player than resign him. We simply didnít agree with what roger thought his market was so we gave him the luxury of testing the open market and what do you know he resigned with us Becuase we were again the highest bidder.

And I didnít Condemn you nor rally against you to the commish for allowing such a move. You voiced your disapproval that a move like this shouldnít be allowed and than went and did it your self which is fine. We donít see a problem with it. We also did it much earlier in the offseason where there were more teams with cap space. And quite frankly I hope Ryan Kelly isnt concerned when his contract From us is 100% guaranteed. You waited til the end of the offseason and draft to make this move so you would have less competition so you could get him even cheaper, than accuse us of talking out of both sides of our mouthes Interesting.

Long Story short Mr. Kelly we want you and were quite thrilled when you became available C just so happen to be the last piece of our offensive line that needed improvement, an offensive line that consists of
    LT: Jason Peters | LG: Roger Saffold RG: Ali Marpet | RT: Taylor Moton .

Tennessee goes to 9M

Still torn either way but TEN is offering slightly more money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Well we'd like to take a moment to remind Tennessee that what is said in the discord has no bearing on pitches.

Yes we unfortunately waited, but not for the reasons we're accused of. We were doing everything we could to make this work with this being an absolute last resort option.

Although maybe your agent will want to check in on the claim of never trading a FA with Royce Freeman (traded to GB on 2/22). Or how about their illegal edit of an offer to take away guaranteed money from Emmanuel Ogbah?

Since Tennessee wants to bring up their line, ours is better right now:
    LT has Andrew Whitworth who has been a top 5 LT the last 5-6 years. Peters can barely stay healthy.
    LG Quinten Nelson is the absolute best in the league.
    RG isn't as good as Marpet, but we can assure you that BJ Finney is ready for the prime time starting spot.
    And RT Russell Okung has allowed 5 sacks in 3 years. That's how many Moton gave up last year alone.

$9.25mil to come back to your best friend Quenton Nelson.

I shall let the Benjamins speak for me at this point.

$9,427,770

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast