Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2/25 NBA GameThread

The Hornets are really good

watching Gallo go off, his skill set is among the most varied in the league. Really miss that guy, perfect glue guy that maximizes every unit. I can't believe I thought tobias was on a higher level than him.

side note, I really wonder what roll zach lavine would have on a good team. I don't think he would look as good with greater players around him. dude loves to chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    watching Gallo go off, his skill set is among the most varied in the league. Really miss that guy, perfect glue guy that maximizes every unit. I can't believe I thought tobias was on a higher level than him.

side note, I really wonder what roll zach lavine would have on a good team. I don't think he would look as good with greater players around him. dude loves to chuck
    Wish Miami would’ve pulled the trigger on Gallo
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

it was fun while it lasted... lebron taking over now

lebron is on fire

11-0 lebron run... game over

Jayson Tatum...still on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucks with 50 wins. Back to back road wins even with a OT. Not to shabby. Lowry looked like the old Lowry I remember years ago.

I felt encouraged by the way the game went last night. Lowry was off but he was throwing up in between the game. The starters struggled in general, in part due to the Bucks defense but they also missed a lot of open shots. I think the Raptors have a chance. They missed Marc and Powell last night.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I felt encouraged by the way the game went last night. Lowry was off but he was throwing up in between the game. The starters struggled in general, in part due to the Bucks defense but they also missed a lot of open shots. I think the Raptors have a chance. They missed Marc and Powell last night.
    Bucks were on the 2nd night of a back to back, 3rd game in 4 nights...

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Bucks were on the 2nd night of a back to back, 3rd game in 4 nights...
    Doesn't take away my feelings on the game. The Bucks are the favorites but I think the Raptors have a chance. They are impressive, no doubt about that.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Doesn't take away my feelings on the game. The Bucks are the favorites but I think the Raptors have a chance. They are impressive, no doubt about that.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    I disagree but to each their own.

for some reason lots of teams struggle to hit their open shots against them. 2 years now they give up the most threes but they seem to know when and to whom they should leave open

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    for some reason lots of teams struggle to hit their open shots against them. 2 years now they give up the most threes but they seem to know when and to whom they should leave open
    Definitely think it’s part of the scheme, the Heat do this as well
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast