Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Did they say if this fool even had surgery yet?
    Yes he had it a day or two after the news ''officially'' broke.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Yes he had it a day or two after the news ''officially'' broke.

Odd. I donít recall it being discussed.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Odd. I donít recall it being discussed.
    I don't think it was. But, it definitely happened already.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

It was discussed, because they found unexpected bone chips in the elbow during the surgery.

Obviously devastating news for the New York Yankees. Never like reading that about a stud like Severino. TJ is tough to diagnose. The swelling has to subside in order for the MRI to be able to distinguish it from a strain. The good news, most pitchers come back even better. See: Mariano Rivera.

Still a little miffed when the Yankees and Tanaka went the platelet route.

Hoping for the best. At the same time, this is a cautionary tale for all power pitchers. Gotta use an economy of pitches. Mix up your stuff. Develop a 3rd pitch (at least).

When did Mo have Tom Johnathan surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Obviously devastating news for the New York Yankees. Never like reading that about a stud like Severino. TJ is tough to diagnose. The swelling has to subside in order for the MRI to be able to distinguish it from a strain. The good news, most pitchers come back even better. See: Mariano Rivera.

Still a little miffed when the Yankees and Tanaka went the platelet route.

Hoping for the best. At the same time, this is a cautionary tale for all power pitchers. Gotta use an economy of pitches. Mix up your stuff. Develop a 3rd pitch (at least).
    Rivera never UCL replacement but he did have elbow surgery to the ligament. Throwing hard isn't the problem, it's all the pitches that they threw as a child, teen and young adult. I think this is what has led to the explosion of TJ surgeries compared to what it was like back in the 20th century.

Thank you. I stand corrected. Allow me to swap out Mo with John Smoltz who had TJ surgery and had a remarkable career. I think Sevy is going to be fine when he comes back.

Fascinating theory on the explosion of TJ pitches. I was just basing my opinion on the analysis provided by Jackie Mac after Tanaka suffered a partial tear. Part of me wishes they went with the surgery so he could throw hard again. With that Plasma/platelet treatment, he's gotta conserve bullets.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 03-29-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Thank you. I stand corrected. Allow me to swap out Mo with John Smoltz who had TJ surgery and had a remarkable career. I think Sevy is going to be fine when he comes back.

Fascinating theory on the explosion of TJ pitches. I was just basing my opinion on the analysis provided by Jackie Mac after Tanaka suffered a partial tear. Part of me wishes they went with the surgery so he could throw hard again. With that Plasma/platelet treatment, he's gotta conserve bullets.
    I think Sevy's arm will be fine when he gets back. His head is another story.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011