Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 159
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,376
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Archer is my bet.
    I had the same thought. He completely sucked last year, so Pirates might want to dump him. hopefully, he won't cost much.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I had the same thought. He completely sucked last year, so Pirates might want to dump him. hopefully, he won't cost much.
    Seems like the perfect candidate.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,552
    I can’t believe the pirates traded glasnow and meadows for archer lol

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    34,023
    Well, I can't believe we traded Shane Greene for Didi Gregorius



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    I can’t believe the pirates traded glasnow and meadows for archer lol
    Those two guys are incredible studs. I’d trade almost any guy we have for Meadows.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

    Support Every President & The Country!


  6. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,376
    Doctors also removed an unexpected bone chip in his elbow when they did the TJS. Don't know whether the bone chip could have been a recent contributing factor to the large tear that made the surgery necessary.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Doctors also removed an unexpected bone chip in his elbow when they did the TJS. Don't know whether the bone chip could have been a recent contributing factor to the large tear that made the surgery necessary.
    They should have gone in and ‘had a look’ last year and maybe this all could have been avoided.

    But he refused.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

    Support Every President & The Country!


  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Bahahhhahaa. I’ve never brought a bad info item before this.
    Yeah... and you got Giancarlo as well... You need to predict good things not bad... you're getting as bad as mush at jynxing the yanks... Us your powers for good...

    Jynx either the Sox or 'Stros... Lord knows they both deserve it.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Doctors also removed an unexpected bone chip in his elbow when they did the TJS. Don't know whether the bone chip could have been a recent contributing factor to the large tear that made the surgery necessary.
    the reality is.. the bone chip might have been the real problem... now it won't matter as they've done the TJ and now he's got to rehab everything...

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    Yeah... and you got Giancarlo as well... You need to predict good things not bad... you're getting as bad as mush at jynxing the yanks... Us your powers for good...

    Jynx either the Sox or 'Stros... Lord knows they both deserve it.
    I predict Clarke Schmidt will be an ace.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

    Support Every President & The Country!


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,376
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    I predict Clarke Schmidt will be an ace.
    I agree that he should have a future with the team and I hope it starts opening day.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I agree that he should have a future with the team and I hope it starts opening day.
    Watch his interview on YES. He said he wants the bright lights, big game and packed stadium. Love it.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,912
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Watch his interview on YES. He said he wants the bright lights, big game and packed stadium. Love it.
    They showed that during the game. Saw it late last night when I was watching some of yesterday's game. Seems like he has an awesome attitude.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They showed that during the game. Saw it late last night when I was watching some of yesterday's game. Seems like he has an awesome attitude.
    Yes indeed. He wants it bad.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    42,244
    Did they say if this fool even had surgery yet?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •