Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    We realistically may not see Severino again in the majors. 2019 20ip 2020 0ip 2022 he returns what July ? Almost three years 20 innings Jesus
    Heís a bullpen arm at best after this.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

Yeah id say his career as a starter is probably over. Best case he's back mid season next yr as a weapon out of the pen.
    Were now 0 for 4,000 or so when it comes to developing starting pitching. Hopefully the new pitching crew will be better.

Aaron Sanchez is still out there, kid has crazy good stuff. He might be worth a shot

Eventually well get both Paxton and German back so long term our starting pitching need isn't huge. Its just going to be until May or so that we have to worry about.

Were going to need our offense to carry us for the first part of the season

Also forget about Bauer as an option, he and Cole hate each other from their days at UCLA. There not going to bring someone in that going to screw with their new 324M new toy

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Yeah he is no longer a starting pitcher , let him be buried in the bullpen .

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    My buddy just text me and said ďThat dude from your forum was right about Sevy last yearĒ. Iíve been spreading the Legend of Leoís source for awhile now. He was right about greinke last year too.

Can you get him to join the forum for a day at this years deadline and feed us the goods in real time. That would be tasty

But just remember that when you break stockings major injury sometime in the future I will absolutely irrationally go into emotional denial and say you donít know anything because this is a what have you done for me lately kind of forum

🌮

Quote Originally Posted by OliveTacosSI View Post
    My buddy just text me and said ďThat dude from your forum was right about Sevy last yearĒ. Iíve been spreading the Legend of Leoís source for awhile now. He was right about greinke last year too.

Can you get him to join the forum for a day at this years deadline and feed us the goods in real time. That would be tasty

But just remember that when you break stockings major injury sometime in the future I will absolutely irrationally go into emotional denial and say you donít know anything because this is a what have you done for me lately kind of forum

🌮
    Hahaha. Thank you for the kind words and no problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Well as long as Paxton comes back strong and does well , they will be fine without sevy
    They didnít have him last season until very very late. They didnít really need him. What they did miss in Oct was a 100% Sevy. He apparently experienced some pain in Oct. It obviously hurt his effectiveness as he bad once again.

Will we ever have THAT powerful Oct rotation?

1. Cole
    2. Sevy
    3. Tanaka
    4. Pax
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I wonder if he put unnecessary stress on his elbow trying to come back from his shoulder/lat issue. Or, if they're all connected together with this injury.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Arsehole

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

There are many great starters that have had TJ. Strasburg has done just fine after his TJ..,Sevy will go through rehab and we will see what we have. We donít necessarily need to ship him to the pen. We will find out in late 2021.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

So Sauron, Sevy will NOW enter his 7th(2021) Yankee season with serious doubt. We have another Phil Hughes but worse because of the $40 million contract. How much money did Cashman lose on this contract?
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 02-25-2020 at 07:41 PM.

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

I dont know if he'll be back to the rotation Mush. It will be a full 2 1/2yrs with only 20 innings on his arm. His feel and command will be seriously compromised

I honestly think that sevy lost his spot in the rotation and will have to EARN it back like Monty is doing

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I dont know if he'll be back to the rotation Mush. It will be a full 2 1/2yrs with only 20 innings on his arm. His feel and command will be seriously compromised
    Ok, so since 1996 Andy Pettitte is the only effective starter who has come through the farm. A terrible record by Cashman!

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Ok, so since 1996 Andy Pettitte is the only effective starter who has come through the farm. A terrible record by Cashman!
    Thatís an understatement

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Yeah id say his career as a starter is probably over. Best case he's back mid season next yr as a weapon out of the pen.
    Were now 0 for 4,000 or so when it comes to developing starting pitching. Hopefully the new pitching crew will be better.

Aaron Sanchez is still out there, kid has crazy good stuff. He might be worth a shot

Eventually well get both Paxton and German back so long term our starting pitching need isn't huge. Its just going to be until May or so that we have to worry about.

Were going to need our offense to carry us for the first part of the season

Also forget about Bauer as an option, he and Cole hate each other from their days at UCLA. There not going to bring someone in that going to screw with their new 324M new toy
    Not overly concerned with the 2020 rotation. Glad we got Cole because if we didnít I seriously doubt we get through til June with a .500 record.

What could of been for April and May

1. Tanaka
    2. Happ
    3. Monty
    4. Green
    5. Cessa

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Was Ivan the Great our own guy? Cause he is a HOF for sure.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast