Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 328
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,009
    Kyle Goon:*Frank Vogel says Markieff Morris will active, says he may or may not get his feet wet tonight against the Pelicans. If he plays, it won’t be “a lot.”

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,009
    https://twitter.com/Lakers/status/12...765815296?s=20


    Markieff Morris talks about joining the Lakers and the role he hopes to play

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    Couple things guys.

    1. Has anyone asked Vogel why Caruso doesn't get all the backup PG minutes? Stats show Rondo and Lebron on floor together as worst +/- and offense and defense runs WAY better with Caruso and not Rondo running 2nd team. Yes Rondo's last game was a little old Rondo but that version is 1/1000 chance to see. Praying playoff rotation doesnt consist of playing people because of their veteran status or name.

    2. With the Lakers rarely having practices its crucial to get Morris in there immediately. 25 games to learn eachother.

    3. This team is really only missing that spark go get his own basket guy off bench who can take some load off LBJ. Rumors are Waiters met with us and will hsve a workout this week. How do you guys feel about it? Only logical players minutes he would get is KCPs which he isnt much of a go get points guy but is our best 3pt shooter currently and scrappy on defense. The way Green has played it would honestly benifit us for KCP to start and Waiters get backup SG minutes to help bench with scoring punch. How you guys feeling about this tough decision?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,009
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Couple things guys.

    1. Has anyone asked Vogel why Caruso doesn't get all the backup PG minutes? Stats show Rondo and Lebron on floor together as worst +/- and offense and defense runs WAY better with Caruso and not Rondo running 2nd team. Yes Rondo's last game was a little old Rondo but that version is 1/1000 chance to see. Praying playoff rotation doesnt consist of playing people because of their veteran status or name.

    2. With the Lakers rarely having practices its crucial to get Morris in there immediately. 25 games to learn eachother.

    3. This team is really only missing that spark go get his own basket guy off bench who can take some load off LBJ. Rumors are Waiters met with us and will hsve a workout this week. How do you guys feel about it? Only logical players minutes he would get is KCPs which he isnt much of a go get points guy but is our best 3pt shooter currently and scrappy on defense. The way Green has played it would honestly benifit us for KCP to start and Waiters get backup SG minutes to help bench with scoring punch. How you guys feeling about this tough decision?
    1. Last two games before the boston game caruso played 20+ minutes, I think Vogel made rondo a favor during the boston game knowing he would show up as usual against his former team and he did.

    2. Markieff will see some PT tonight already per Vogel so not sure if you're complaining on this one or not.

    3. I'm not for or against the potential Waiters signing, I'm all about the truth of the court, if he help us on something than I'm all for it, he is a combo guard, he will play the 1, the 2 and even the 3 sometimes, he's a positionless player.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    1. Last two games before the boston game caruso played 20+ minutes, I think Vogel made rondo a favor during the boston game knowing he would show up as usual against his former team and he did.

    2. Markieff will see some PT tonight already per Vogel so not sure if you're complaining on this one or not.

    3. I'm not for or against the potential Waiters signing, I'm all about the truth of the court, if he help us on something than I'm all for it, he is a combo guard, he will play the 1, the 2 and even the 3 sometimes, he's a positionless player.
    Vogel full statement was he was active tonight but was not sure if he would see court tonight. Im complaining if he does not play. Because this team does not practice often these last 25 games he needs to see court with his new teammates

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,984

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,475
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...88664623546368

    I still feel so grateful that we were able to resign JaVale and got Dwight as well. Arguably the best 1-2 punch at the center position in the league. No team comes close. Maybe the Sixers (Embiid/Horford) but defensively, the Lakers' front court is IT.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    56,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...88664623546368

    I still feel so grateful that we were able to resign JaVale and got Dwight as well. Arguably the best 1-2 punch at the center position in the league. No team comes close. Maybe the Sixers (Embiid/Horford) but defensively, the Lakers' front court is IT.
    Combined they’re putting up all star type production..

    14.8-13.5-1.2ast-2.8blks-70%FG

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,475
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Combined they’re putting up all star type production..

    14.8-13.5-1.2ast-2.8blks-70%FG
    Love it! Although... please don't tell me that the Lakers chose Troy Daniels over former Laker........ Matt Thomas in the summer league a few years back. He is now playing for a contender.

    Crap. https://twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1232479259236552704

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,475
    Damn.. that's the sharpshooter that got away.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLakersReview/...88664623546368

    I still feel so grateful that we were able to resign JaVale and got Dwight as well. Arguably the best 1-2 punch at the center position in the league. No team comes close. Maybe the Sixers (Embiid/Horford) but defensively, the Lakers' front court is IT.
    Lullz. There is definitely some bromance going on there.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,140
    i remember Matt Thomas... i think that was when they won the summer league championship. he was money from three

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,178
    Let’s go!!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,664
    Almost game time

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,178
    I hate it when the late game starts before the first game is over.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •