Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Knox’s doesn’t care at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that about says it on Knox......that was the concern when drafted, he's living up to his reputation.....I hate his body language......

Well here's to our new FO.....hopefully it gets a lot better.

Knox can take his ***** *** to another team

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'd much rather watch Knox than Portis, even though Knox was just plain ugly once again.
    Me too... I'd like to see Trier over Bullock as well because Bullock has done nothing. Trier has fresh legs I'd like to see him get some meaningful minutes the rest of the way.

Why can't we see this for the next 26 games?

DSJ / Frank or Peters
    RJ / Trier
    Iggy / Dot
    Randle / Knox
    Mitch / Wooten

Just to see what happens... We are losing anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Me too... I'd like to see Trier over Bullock as well because Bullock has done nothing. Trier has fresh legs I'd like to see him get some meaningful minutes the rest of the way.

Why can't we see this for the next 26 games?

DSJ / Frank or Peters
    RJ / Trier
    Iggy / Dot
    Randle / Knox
    Mitch / Wooten

Just to see what happens... We are losing anyway!
    ok repeat, lol, Wooten had torn ligament surgery he's done

Great tank game. Keep this rotation for the rest of the season and we can catch Golden State.

Game Thread- Knicks @ Houston- don't we wish Mitch had any kind of post game?

Kevin Porter on the Cavs looking like how we wish Barrett did. Lead the Cavs to an OT victory over the Heat with 30 points, 8 reb, 3 ast, 3 stl in 40 mins.

Same age as RJ too, looking like a steal at pick 30. This is what we need to hope for with the Clippers pick. If the first pick doesn’t hit, the 2nd needs to. Gotta hit outside of the lottery.

RJ is fine. Let’s relax.

The Ringer did a good segment on Dwight Howard and how he had genetic gifts but pretty much never developed his game. One wonders, are the Knicks even bothering to encourage him to develop a short jumper or some post up moves? Seems like they just enjoy watching him run out there and be tall.

After Taj Gibson played a total of 16 min, why is Mitch not given a chance to start?

Now is a perfect time for Mitch to learn and feel the intensity.

Dennis Smith Jr, formerly on a milk carton, showed up for a good losing effort.

RJ has definitely played better this year without Payton. he's definitely a guy that needs the ball in his hands. I dont think Payton has helped with our youth.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    RJ has definitely played better this year without Payton. he's definitely a guy that needs the ball in his hands. I dont think Payton has helped with our youth.
    He also plays better when the opposing center is 6’5. Same with DSJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He also plays better when the opposing center is 6’5. Same with DSJ.

some of his best games of the year were early on when Payton was hurt... and now Payton is out 2 games and he scores 40 in 2 games, coincidence or not, just saying he's clearly played his best ball with Payton out.

Do we really need to watch Payton play catch with Randle for 48 minues the rest of the year? We know what those guys are. play the youngins.

theres like 25 games left, Wooten already got hurt without us getting a look at him. I hope we can play Iggy, Peters some. Frank, Mitch & RJ should play a ton together... no point in playing all these vets, especially Portis?

Game Thread- Knicks @ Houston- don't we wish Mitch had any kind of post game?

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    some of his best games of the year were early on when Payton was hurt... and now Payton is out 2 games and he scores 40 in 2 games, coincidence or not, just saying he's clearly played his best ball with Payton out.

Do we really need to watch Payton play catch with Randle for 48 minues the rest of the year? We know what those guys are. play the youngins.
    Do we need to? No. Is he by far our best option? Yes. The idea that Payton doesn’t share the ball is laughable and if we want to put RJ in a play making positions we can definitely do so with Payton on the floor. RJ does need to learn how to do things other then bully. Putting him on ball ALL the time and saying go bully will inflate his #s but is also the type of basketball you are always crying about when Randle or Morris does it. Which do you want?

Last edited by ewing; 02-25-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Happy for DSJ, good to see the effort, the defense, the attacking the rim. He ever does get a shot, he will actually be a good player for someone.

15-7-5-7.........erased the comment......just leave it at that lol
    I think he will be too. Here he is not given much margin for error. If he starts off bad then he is benched, same for Frank while Payton is allowed to stink it up as much as he can on bad nights... That's a product of bad developmental coaching right there to me. Knox, Trier and Mitch are treated the same way... None of them are getting starters minutes on a regular basis to improve their NBA IQ... Their record is already going to be better than last season so just play the young players as much as they can stand.

Who cares if Mitch fouls out? He has to learn

Who cares if Trier over dribbles? So does Harden and Lou Williams

Who cares if Knox and Randle drive into traffic out of control too much? We need for our guards to put them in better one on one matchups and recognize not to give them the ball when you see they are packing the paint. Julius and Knox have no recognition of how they are being played so it's up to the guards to recognize it for them and set them up better by calling out pick n roll plays which almost never happens with us but always happens against us... SMH

All a result of bad coaching

The Knicks are 17 and 40 overall. They were 10 and 17 in games b/t Payton return and his latest injury. I think they were 4-18 after he went down the first time and are 0-2 now. I have never seen a guy that so clearly makes the team better get this much hate.
    Last edited by ewing; 02-25-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast