Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Better Call Saul S5

Started last night another episode tonight.

Haven't watched yet, but I love this show. Glad it's back.

Better Call Saul S5

I liked this show too. Itís hard keep up with since the seasons are so short and they take like 2 years off bt seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This is the first season that it took a year an half in between, so I have to get a quick recap of what happened last season.

Enjoyed it.

This show is so well made, much like Breaking Bad was.

The first two episodes were great and it's fun to watch him really pivot into becoming Saul. I always like the flash forwards they do with him as Gene, to start the seasons too.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to Nacho and Kim before the series is over, since neither of them are in BB.

First two episodes were great, you can see Kim already not being comfortable with his transition into Saul.

Yea it's going to be interesting to see where Nacho goes.

I thought the first two episodes were pretty good, not great. Then again, that's how I've felt about most the show. I find myself most intrigued by the black and white cold opens each season premiere for whatever reason.

I did dig Lalo constantly repeating Herzog's name. I can imagine plenty of good moments and character interactions with him coming this season.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought the first two episodes were pretty good, not great. Then again, that's how I've felt about most the show. I find myself most intrigued by the black and white cold opens each season premiere for whatever reason.

I did dig Lalo constantly repeating Herzog's name. I can imagine plenty of good moments and character interactions with him coming this season.
    I actually want more of that, but maybe those scenes would lose their impact if they were done more often.

I'm hoping the timelines fully catch up eventually and we at least get a whole episode of Cinnabon Gene.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I thought all the talk leading in to this season was how "haywire" things were going to get. We're already halfway through the season and I'm not catching that vibe at all. I'm still getting the all too often "that's it?" feeling at the end of each episode. Aspects of this show are great but I don't see how anyone can say it is as good or better than Breaking Bad (not that it has to be to still be enjoyable but....).

*having said that, I now realize I slept through the back third of this episode

I enjoy it for what it is. It's very fan servicey, extremely well made, and some of the acting is really great, but it's not Breaking Bad. I'm okay with that. I also came into this season expecting him to be full Saul at this point, but he's still not quite there. There's 15ish episodes left in the series, so I kinda expected to see that by now. Also, it seems like Nacho and Howard are a very small part of the show now. I get that for Howard, but I expected to see more of Nacho, and even Lalo... maybe they have more prominent roles in the back half of the season?

That said, I have really enjoyed the season overall. Giancarlo Esposito and Bob Odenkirk are great as these characters. Jonathan Banks too.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-18-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Enjoy the show. Not as good as Breaking Bad, but it's getting better every season.

Pretty good episode. Was very surprised by Kim's about face at the very end of the episode. I don't know if it's more that I don't buy it or I simply don't like it. Great acting by Seehorn regardless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast