Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty good episode. Was very surprised by Kim's about face at the very end of the episode. I don't know if it's more that I don't buy it or I simply don't like it. Great acting by Seehorn regardless.
    Yea when she said lets get married that totally threw me off.

I figured she just leaves him and we get closer to Breaking Bad time.

This past Monday's episode was phenomenal, sucks that there is only two left.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    This past Monday's episode was phenomenal, sucks that there is only two left.
    Yeah, very reminiscent of the episode in Breaking Bad when Walt and Jesse get lost in the desert early in the series.

Anyway, that was one of the best episodes ever from Better Call Saul. I was really impressed with Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks.

Def a solid episode. I'd imagine some major **** will go down in the next two episodes, though this show definitely takes its time getting from one plot point to another.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Any guesses on Kim? Obviously she's not in Breaking Bad, so that leaves only a couple options...dead or disappeared? Anything else?

Showing her face to Lalo wasn't ideal.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-09-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Any guesses on Kim? Obviously she's not in Breaking Bad, so that leaves only a couple options...dead or disappeared? Anything else?

Showing her face to Lalo wasn't ideal.
    I don't think she'll die or be "disappeared". My guess is that Saul and her have a falling out and she skips town for both her own safety and to avoid Saul.

Death seems too brutal even for this show and I'd think Saul might be a little more somber of a personality (and not be affiliated with Gus) in BB if she was killed by the cartel.

I don't think they'll go to the disappearer well once again either (with her at least). Seems too simple or played out. I think if anyone else uses that service it'll be Nacho and/or his father.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I don't think she'll die or be "disappeared". My guess is that Saul and her have a falling out and she skips town for both her own safety and to avoid Saul.

Death seems too brutal even for this show and I'd think Saul might be a little more somber of a personality (and not be affiliated with Gus) in BB if she was killed by the cartel.

I don't think they'll go to the disappearer well once again either (with her at least). Seems too simple or played out. I think if anyone else uses that service it'll be Nacho and/or his father.
    Disappeared was too vague on my part, but I'm thinking along the same lines as you. She just skips town and nobody really knows where she went.

Might seem corny, but maybe Gene goes and finds her in the end. I guess they kinda teased that possibility with the flashback of her mom in Nebraska.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 04-09-2020 at 10:32 PM.

Yeah, kinda seems what they might be leading to. Something that could be considered a happy ending for this bleak universe of shows/movie. I feel like the writers want to see Jimmy McGill have some sort of redemption and/or chance at some level of happiness at the point this story wraps up.

This might be the big inning of the end for their relationship. Kim always was attracted to the bad boy side of Jimmy, but having to deal with him possibly getting killed will be the beginning of the end of their relationship.

Pretty intense episode; especially the last 5-10 minutes. Was worried Mike was going to accidentally kill Kim for a moment there. Figured Lalo wasn't going to get it since Saul was still worried about him come his first appearance in Breaking Bad.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 04-14-2020 at 02:08 AM.

Yea that was pretty freaking intense. Really surprised Kim quit, I am thinking she did it cuz she knows Jimmy is in it with the cartel now and doesn't want to ruin relationships with her law firm and Mesa Verde.

Dammit Gilligan enough with the teases kill Kim already!

Nothing against Rhea she's been great Emmy worthy even but the character of Kim has run it's course IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    Dammit Gilligan enough with the teases kill Kim already!

Nothing against Rhea she's been great Emmy worthy even but the character of Kim has run it's course IMO
    Sorry to disappoint you but she is not going to be killed.

Sorry to disappoint you but she is not going to be killed.
    She was dead the second she went to see Lalo at the jail. That speech she gave him at the end of last nights episode may have saved her for time being but she's a goner unless Saul/Mike can somehow fake her death and get her to the vacuum cleaner repair guy to hide her.

Kim's been Sauls conscience up until now. He's about 75% there and the only way for him to become 100% Breaking bad Saul Goodman is for her to die and for him to be somewhat responsible for it

Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    She was dead the second she went to see Lalo at the jail. That speech she gave him at the end of last nights episode may have saved her for time being but she's a goner unless Saul/Mike can somehow fake her death and get her to the vacuum cleaner repair guy to hide her.

Kim's been Sauls conscience up until now. He's about 75% there and the only way for him to become 100% Breaking bad Saul Goodman is for her to die and for him to be somewhat responsible for it
    I beg to differ and feel like the writers will find another way then death to have her out of the picture come BB era. Kim hasn't really been Saul's conscience either. They both enable each other's bad behavior. Both would do some shady stuff even if they didn't know each other but as much as they care about each other, they seem to egg on each other's dark side as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast