Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Idk man, take a look at the Heats schedule and the teams theyíve been losing to. Itís been bad for awhile now. If they donít have homecourt in the first round itís a wrap.
    Yeah, but to be fair, I kind of always thought they were a second round playoff team at best, with an ECF appearance being a long shot. I just don't think they're good enough to compete with the Bucks, Raptors or Celtics.

Jimmy always gives you a chance, but in a seven-game series, the more talented, better constructed teams are more than likely going to win. Next year, I think they could be that team, but I think they're one key piece away still. Gallo could have been the guy, but they didn't pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Yeah, but to be fair, I kind of always thought they were a second round playoff team at best, with an ECF appearance being a long shot. I just don't think they're good enough to compete with the Bucks, Raptors or Celtics.

Jimmy always gives you a chance, but in a seven-game series, the more talented, better constructed teams are more than likely going to win. Next year, I think they could be that team, but I think they're one key piece away still. Gallo could have been the guy, but they didn't pull the trigger.
    Yea shouldíve got Gallo and went for it this year. Give him the extension he wanted and work the rest of it out in the future if you get commitment from a star in the summer. Itís a shame.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Yep, just completely shot ourselves in the foot. Started the season 12-0 vs below .500 teams and now weíre 18-10 I believe with most of the losses coming after taking a double digit lead like tonight or in Atlanta, also Knicks and nets just off the top of my head. Just inexcusable. Even had a little cushion at the 2 seed and now weíre out of the running, itís been that bad lol. Whatever though it is what it is this is just year 1 in the road back to being a top contender as weíll be there either next year or the following year.
    Should still finish top 4 and get home court rd 1. Philly is free falling too and the Pacers are very meh.
    I think before the season started all Heat fans likely would've signed up for that this year. They're definitely set up for a bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Should still finish top 4 and get home court rd 1. Philly is free falling too and the Pacers are very meh.
    I think before the season started all Heat fans likely would've signed up for that this year. They're definitely set up for a bright future.
    Good point, guess Iím being too rough just disappointing because I see they could be so much better as it is. Oh well, this year has been HUGE for development and definitely a major step in the right direction
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

also no ben simmons for the rest of the season and we have no pg lololol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    also no ben simmons for the rest of the season and we have no pg lololol
    I'm sure he'll be back. No point in rushing him though. Philly is basically stuck in that 4-5 seed.

Iím sure heíll be back and youíre probably joking but in reality look at how much time winslow has missed from back problems this year. Hopefully we get more word on Simmons soon but it really could be serious, Iím expecting him back though.

8/24/2

Apparently Simmons was pretty emotional about it

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm sure he'll be back. No point in rushing him though. Philly is basically stuck in that 4-5 seed.
    i dunno i dont like that he was emotional after the mri or whatever and bretts comments today. Dude was playing lebron basketball the last 20 games

Apparently Simmons was pretty emotional about it
    that and they have no timetable on a return and are still doing more tests.... how long is a bb player out if its a sports hernia?

but yo if you listen to ewing were better without ben... who needs a guy that is a top 3 defender this year while putting up 16/8/8

the worst part is ben was starting to really shine from the line... it was like 70 plus pct over the last 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I haven't watched a lot of Bobby Portis in the past on account of him being in the East, not being very good and playing on bad teams, but has he always had crazy eyes like this? Every time the camera pans to his face, it feels like his eyes are staring through the screen and personally attacking me. It's genuinely kind of terrifying...
    When I think of Bobby Portis I think of two things. 1) Sucker punching Mirotic and 2) A few years back when he was a Bull, he went hard to the rim and got the And 1 and celebrated like it was a Finals winner. The very next play he got embarrassed by getting his shot blocked into the 5th row.

Joel talking about how nurse gave him words of advice etc during the all star game... he has been a beast since... nurse out here fixing joel just so he can send gasol after him again come the playoffs.

2/24 NBA GameThread

that and they have no timetable on a return and are still doing more tests.... how long is a bb player out if its a sports hernia?

but yo if you listen to ewing were better without ben... who needs a guy that is a top 3 defender this year while putting up 16/8/8

the worst part is ben was starting to really shine from the line... it was like 70 plus pct over the last 2 months.
    if they bring Trey Bruke back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-25-2020 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    if they bring Trey Bruke back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    brown not that smart... he needs 4 centers instead

brown not that smart... he needs 4 centers instead
    Except its Brand's call not Browns. Fun to see you continue to try to blame Brown though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast