Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    How in the world did Miami blow a 19 pt 4th Q lead to the Cavs?
    See last post 😂
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Side note after this ****** teams loss tonight.....hope everything is ok with Jimmy. We can at least force 5 games in the first round if we have him and we make the playoffs. But heís missed the last 2 games for personal reasons and even missed all the Wade retirement stuff, it seems serious.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,310
    Well, if we lose to the Suns at home just cancel the rest of the goddamn season. As I've been saying since we started playing like crap, we just simply can't defend anyone. 2 straight 35+pt quarters given up. Just can't win like that.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well, if we lose to the Suns at home just cancel the rest of the goddamn season. As I've been saying since we started playing like crap, we just simply can't defend anyone. 2 straight 35+pt quarters given up. Just can't win like that.
    It could always be worse, you could be the Heat.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    I loved this Heat team, was literally one of my favorite Heat teams ever. Just got after it all the time and weíre just so calm and collected and played like a bunch of ****ing dogs laying it all out there at all times and you could see it. Now I canít ****ing stand this team, this is not Heat basketball the defense has fallen off a cliff and guys just look like theyíve lost the dog in them and got too cocky or something. Maybe itíll change when Jimmy Herro and Meyers get back but Iím not banking on it. Trade for a star this summer so Bam can have someone on the court with him thatís worthy of his greatness.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,310
    Yep, blown out at home by the Suns. Ugh. I honestly don't know what's happened but we are just a terrible team right now.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,310
    I mean Mitchell is flat going off and we're still getting killed because we can't stop anybody. Almost 60% from the field for the Suns.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,933
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    How in the world did Miami blow a 19 pt 4th Q lead to the Cavs?
    Cavs are legit. Both teams fully healthy and we saw the outcome.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Cavs are legit. Both teams fully healthy and we saw the outcome.
    No Jimmy Herro or Meyers but no excuse for that loss. Cleveland has already found the next LeBron in KPJ who is by far the best young guy on the team
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    See last post [emoji23]
    **** happens. Clippers got outplayed from start to finish vs Sactown a couple days ago. Now absolutely hammering Vancouver.
    Sometimes ya just need a wakeup call.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    **** happens. Clippers got outplayed from start to finish vs Sactown a couple days ago. Now absolutely hammering Vancouver.
    Sometimes ya just need a wakeup call.
    I guess weíll see, this team has been terrible for awhile now. Just cannot beat terrible teams on the road and itís the reason they wonít be the 2 seed. Very disappointing. I do believe Meyers is huge for this team though but thereís no timetable for his Herros or Jimmys return do in the meantime weíll continue to lose and fall in the standings.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I guess weíll see, this team has been terrible for awhile now. Just cannot beat terrible teams on the road and itís the reason they wonít be the 2 seed. Very disappointing. I do believe Meyers is huge for this team though but thereís no timetable for his Herros or Jimmys return do in the meantime weíll continue to lose and fall in the standings.
    Also doesn't help that all 3 of Mil, Tor and Bos have been absolutely on fire the past few weeks.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,291
    Jazz and Heat definitely had some ugly losses tonight. But every team has a few of those over the course of the season. Hell, a couple of weeks ago the Suns beat Houston by like 35.

    Both teams will recover and be fine.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Also doesn't help that all 3 of Mil, Tor and Bos have been absolutely on fire the past few weeks.
    Yep, just completely shot ourselves in the foot. Started the season 12-0 vs below .500 teams and now weíre 18-10 I believe with most of the losses coming after taking a double digit lead like tonight or in Atlanta, also Knicks and nets just off the top of my head. Just inexcusable. Even had a little cushion at the 2 seed and now weíre out of the running, itís been that bad lol. Whatever though it is what it is this is just year 1 in the road back to being a top contender as weíll be there either next year or the following year.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Jazz and Heat definitely had some ugly losses tonight. But every team has a few of those over the course of the season. Hell, a couple of weeks ago the Suns beat Houston by like 35.

    Both teams will recover and be fine.
    Idk man, take a look at the Heats schedule and the teams theyíve been losing to. Itís been bad for awhile now. If they donít have homecourt in the first round itís a wrap.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •