Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,567

    2/24 NBA GameThread

    Last edited by kdspurman; 02-24-2020 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    .
    76ers
    Bucks
    Heat
    Nets
    Rockets
    Mavs
    Jazz
    Clippers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,269
    Harden just absolutely crushing the Knicks tonight with Westbrook out. At the half he's got 31 points on 12-16 shooting and 4-5 from the 3-point line. I know it's the Knicks, so take it with a grain of salt, but the last time Westbrook sat, the Rockets got embarrassed by Phoenix, so this has been a welcome sight tonight.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,088
    joel embiid just went off in the 4th wow

    23 points in the 4th for joel

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,955
    It's wild the depth that Rockets team has.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    I honestly donít know why I continue to watch this **** team. Up 24 maybe even more in the 3rd up 17 to start the 4th and lose the game. Without Jimmy this team is nothing but when Duncan goes cold thatís when this team is really night and day. What a ****ing disgrace
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,269
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's wild the depth that Rockets team has.
    They're sneaky deep. Even without Westbrook tonight, they're going with a 10-man rotation. Mike freaking D'Antoni is playing a 10-man rotation! It's actually been a little frustrating these last couple of games, because I've wanted to see more of DeMarre Carroll. But it's hard to justify minutes for a lot of those bench guys right now.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,269
    I haven't watched a lot of Bobby Portis in the past on account of him being in the East, not being very good and playing on bad teams, but has he always had crazy eyes like this? Every time the camera pans to his face, it feels like his eyes are staring through the screen and personally attacking me. It's genuinely kind of terrifying...


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    They're sneaky deep. Even without Westbrook tonight, they're going with a 10-man rotation. Mike freaking D'Antoni is playing a 10-man rotation! It's actually been a little frustrating these last couple of games, because I've wanted to see more of DeMarre Carroll. But it's hard to justify minutes for a lot of those bench guys right now.
    Do you hope they keep Green or are you indifferent? Mayb not seen enough yet?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I haven't watched a lot of Bobby Portis in the past on account of him being in the East, not being very good and playing on bad teams, but has he always had crazy eyes like this? Every time the camera pans to his face, it feels like his eyes are staring through the screen and personally attacking me. It's genuinely kind of terrifying...
    I think it was after he beat up Mirotic, lol j.k

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,269
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Do you hope they keep Green or are you indifferent? Mayb not seen enough yet?
    I actually really do. I was way more excited about the Carroll acquisition than Green, but he's been the guy getting more minutes and earning playing time. Granted he's playing on a 10-game contract, so they're probably just making sure he's worth signing to a longer deal, but he's been legitimately good in three games. He was fantastic against Golden State with 17 points on seven shots and looked damn good again tonight.

    It will be interesting as the season goes on to see who ends up getting minutes in D'Antoni's rotation between McLemore, Carroll, Green and Sefolosha off the bench. BMac is probably a lock for his shooting, but something tells me Green is the other guy getting consistent minutes and both Carroll and Sefolosha will have to fight for playing time unless one of those guys or House struggles to hit shots.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,653

    2/24 NBA GameThread

    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I haven't watched a lot of Bobby Portis in the past on account of him being in the East, not being very good and playing on bad teams, but has he always had crazy eyes like this? Every time the camera pans to his face, it feels like his eyes are staring through the screen and personally attacking me. It's genuinely kind of terrifying...
    Yes and itís fun when he hits a couple of shots once every 15 games


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I honestly donít know why I continue to watch this **** team. Up 24 maybe even more in the 3rd up 17 to start the 4th and lose the game. Without Jimmy this team is nothing but when Duncan goes cold thatís when this team is really night and day. What a ****ing disgrace
    I just watched the highlights. How you all gonna let them play Tristan, Love and LNJ on the floor together in OT and win? lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I just watched the highlights. How you all gonna let them play Tristan, Love and LNJ on the floor together in OT and win? lol
    Multiple reasons, Duncan forgot how to shoot at halftime and for some reason was guarding and obviously getting bullied by Nance, Dragic played like an idiot, KO as a starter only played 15 minutes and had 6-5-4 and was a +12, etc. Spo is having a terrible season and weíre a terrible road team (when we play below .500 teams that is)
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,072
    How in the world did Miami blow a 19 pt 4th Q lead to the Cavs?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •