Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2/24 NBA GameThread

Last edited by kdspurman; 02-24-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    76ers
    Bucks
    Heat
    Nets
    Rockets
    Mavs
    Jazz
    Clippers

Harden just absolutely crushing the Knicks tonight with Westbrook out. At the half he's got 31 points on 12-16 shooting and 4-5 from the 3-point line. I know it's the Knicks, so take it with a grain of salt, but the last time Westbrook sat, the Rockets got embarrassed by Phoenix, so this has been a welcome sight tonight.

joel embiid just went off in the 4th wow

23 points in the 4th for joel

It's wild the depth that Rockets team has.

I honestly donít know why I continue to watch this **** team. Up 24 maybe even more in the 3rd up 17 to start the 4th and lose the game. Without Jimmy this team is nothing but when Duncan goes cold thatís when this team is really night and day. What a ****ing disgrace
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's wild the depth that Rockets team has.
    They're sneaky deep. Even without Westbrook tonight, they're going with a 10-man rotation. Mike freaking D'Antoni is playing a 10-man rotation! It's actually been a little frustrating these last couple of games, because I've wanted to see more of DeMarre Carroll. But it's hard to justify minutes for a lot of those bench guys right now.

I haven't watched a lot of Bobby Portis in the past on account of him being in the East, not being very good and playing on bad teams, but has he always had crazy eyes like this? Every time the camera pans to his face, it feels like his eyes are staring through the screen and personally attacking me. It's genuinely kind of terrifying...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    They're sneaky deep. Even without Westbrook tonight, they're going with a 10-man rotation. Mike freaking D'Antoni is playing a 10-man rotation! It's actually been a little frustrating these last couple of games, because I've wanted to see more of DeMarre Carroll. But it's hard to justify minutes for a lot of those bench guys right now.
    Do you hope they keep Green or are you indifferent? Mayb not seen enough yet?

I haven't watched a lot of Bobby Portis in the past on account of him being in the East, not being very good and playing on bad teams, but has he always had crazy eyes like this? Every time the camera pans to his face, it feels like his eyes are staring through the screen and personally attacking me. It's genuinely kind of terrifying...
    I think it was after he beat up Mirotic, lol j.k

Do you hope they keep Green or are you indifferent? Mayb not seen enough yet?
    I actually really do. I was way more excited about the Carroll acquisition than Green, but he's been the guy getting more minutes and earning playing time. Granted he's playing on a 10-game contract, so they're probably just making sure he's worth signing to a longer deal, but he's been legitimately good in three games. He was fantastic against Golden State with 17 points on seven shots and looked damn good again tonight.

It will be interesting as the season goes on to see who ends up getting minutes in D'Antoni's rotation between McLemore, Carroll, Green and Sefolosha off the bench. BMac is probably a lock for his shooting, but something tells me Green is the other guy getting consistent minutes and both Carroll and Sefolosha will have to fight for playing time unless one of those guys or House struggles to hit shots.

2/24 NBA GameThread

Yes and itís fun when he hits a couple of shots once every 15 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I honestly donít know why I continue to watch this **** team. Up 24 maybe even more in the 3rd up 17 to start the 4th and lose the game. Without Jimmy this team is nothing but when Duncan goes cold thatís when this team is really night and day. What a ****ing disgrace
    I just watched the highlights. How you all gonna let them play Tristan, Love and LNJ on the floor together in OT and win? lol

I just watched the highlights. How you all gonna let them play Tristan, Love and LNJ on the floor together in OT and win? lol
    Multiple reasons, Duncan forgot how to shoot at halftime and for some reason was guarding and obviously getting bullied by Nance, Dragic played like an idiot, KO as a starter only played 15 minutes and had 6-5-4 and was a +12, etc. Spo is having a terrible season and weíre a terrible road team (when we play below .500 teams that is)
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

How in the world did Miami blow a 19 pt 4th Q lead to the Cavs?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast