Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawks Core

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anyone care about the Hawks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like them a lot. Lloyd Pierce has them buying in. They are close. Next year will be interesting.
    Last edited by aman_13; 02-26-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The worst thing they can do is rush the process like the Magic did when they traded for Ibaka.

They're in a good spot. Player development is paramount for them

Yes they are developing I grant them that but if they tryin to win now like as of next season they may need to trade like a couple of their pieces for vets

Quote Originally Posted by murphturph View Post
    The worst thing they can do is rush the process like the Magic did when they traded for Ibaka.

Young already pouted and demanded they trade for some help. Capela and Dedmon,Teague,Graham. Even though Collins was suspended. But little help may cause a few more wins they don't need since last place in the east. Could of just continued the losing path and maybe slowly caught up with Warriors. But maybe they get lucky in the lottery and win a top pick any way.

With Warriors last place. I cant picture them getting top pick. They get snubbed probably and end up #2 or #3. Hawks and Knicks probably slide to the top. Knicks could use a top pick. Even though Dolan probably would pick the wrong guy anyway. But any way usually a team like the Hawks with to many kids. Doesn't lead to wins in the early goings.

Quote Originally Posted by murphturph View Post

Agreed. Don't be the magic is a good mantra

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Young already pouted and demanded they trade for some help. Capela and Dedmon,Teague,Graham. Even though Collins was suspended. But little help may cause a few more wins they don't need since last place in the east. Could of just continued the losing path and maybe slowly caught up with Warriors. But maybe they get lucky in the lottery and win a top pick any way.

With Warriors last place. I cant picture them getting top pick. They get snubbed probably and end up #2 or #3. Hawks and Knicks probably slide to the top. Knicks could use a top pick. Even though Dolan probably would pick the wrong guy anyway. But any way usually a team like the Hawks with to many kids. Doesn't lead to wins in the early goings.
    The bottom of the draft isn't where tanking is necessary anymore. But yeah, young asking for help in year 2 is a bluff I would've called.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12