Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he's not D'antoni but he's gotten the best out of some PG's.

And Rose is still very explosive, and he hasn't been anywhere near the same impact player.
    I hope your joking rose is a joke compared to pre injury rose

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I hope your joking rose is a joke compared to pre injury rose
    I know right...there’s a significant difference between being athletic and the generational athleticism Rose had pre-injury

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he's not D'antoni but he's gotten the best out of some PG's.

And Rose is still very explosive, and he hasn't been anywhere near the same impact player.
    And Rose couldn't shoot! Thibs is our guy

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Mark Jackson. If we can deal with Trump as president the Knicks can deal with Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Mark Jackson. If we can deal with Trump as president the Knicks can deal with Mark Jackson
    For the love of god, please not him.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    He will definitely be better then your choice aka Steve Mills

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Great Post, lol, I may not like Mills more than anyone here........again great post.
    Last edited by still a fan; 02-25-2020 at 11:31 PM.

I like Thibs. The defense and the accountability,

Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    I like Thibs. The defense and the accountability,
    I agree those things are very important for a young team and not to long ago thibs was a great coach for the bulls and alot of guys wanted to play for him

Mark Jackson please. He led GS to 50 wins. Why is he hated because of Preaching about God or the infidelity with the prostitute? No one is perfect. The man got that young team to ball.

Please no. Mark Jackson got ran out of Golden State for verbalizing homophobic slurs in locker room speeches. Steph Curry went to management about it and Mark was gone.

Whether it's a racial slur, a cultural slur, or a slur about one's sexuality...the game has no room for this nonsense.

Outside of the gay bay area, you know who has the second biggest presence? New York City.

Openly lesbian ESPN journalist and former WNBA player Kate Fagan who was raised in NYC and the ONLY Knick fan on Around the Horn would make it her mission to denounce this hiring.

The Knicks do NOT need that kind of firestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Please no. Mark Jackson got ran out of Golden State for verbalizing homophobic slurs in locker room speeches. Steph Curry went to management about it and Mark was gone.

Whether it's a racial slur, a cultural slur, or a slur about one's sexuality...the game has no room for this nonsense.

Outside of the gay bay area, you know who has the second biggest presence? New York City.

Openly lesbian ESPN journalist and former WNBA player Kate Fagan who was raised in NYC and the ONLY Knick fan on Around the Horn would make it her mission to denounce this hiring.

Who cares about media backlash I actually want Dolan to be ridiculed think about it we need all the pressure on him to sell the team just get mark and dolan in a room with 500 camera.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Who gives a **** what Kate Fagan feels, I am looking for a coach not a politician. People who commit murder get less time. So this eliminates the man from ever coaching again? Just like Thibs can learn to not play the players 42 minutes a game with 8 hr practices. Mark can learn to not run his mouth.

God I love Detfink's commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Who gives a **** what Kate Fagan feels, I am looking for a coach not a politician. People who commit murder get less time. So this eliminates the man from ever coaching again? Just like Thibs can learn to not play the players 42 minutes a game with 8 hr practices. Mark can learn to not run his mouth.
    Not possible - Bible Thumper, can't teach that away

Bofl i want thibs more but not hiring someone like marc bkuz of religious beliefs is stupid i mean Christians believe homosexuality is a sin id hardly call that a racial slur

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast