Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Your saying it like fans dictate who gets hired lol

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    you misread a lot, read it again, I'm the one countering it that it's from a fans site lol........why didn't you post this to the OP? I didn't make the thread lol........

I truly believe you read what you think you want to believe sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you misread a lot, read it again, I'm the one countering it that it's from a fans site lol........why didn't you post this to the OP? I didn't make the thread lol........

I truly believe you read what you think you want to believe sometimes?
    Your under misguided thinking that Leon rose will do what fans say or Dolan will do what fans say maybe try to clear out this misunderstanding from your end first before telling others ok.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I dont think anyone is expecting miracles, just some progress.

Maybe KAT & Wiggins just aren't winning players? What exactly is MIN doing now with those 2? they are worse then even us! Look what Butler did under THibs in CHI, look what he's doing in MIA now. KAT & Wiggins for all their points only made the playoffs when Butler and THibs were there and they won 47 games despite many injuries in a tough west. I say that qualifies as much more then "decent". So maybe pointing the finger at Thibs is misdirected?

really KAT is 1 or 2 years away from being another DMC in my book, he has Dlo now & Beasely, there''s no reason they shouldn't AT LEAST be .500 next year.
    so what part of Butler playing with seasoned vets are you missing? Are we going to be a team of seasoned vets and not Frank, and Knox and hope Mitch and RJ turn out to be Butlers and Noah's now?

Injuries 2012, that will be six seasons removed........you yourself had to talk yourself into Thibs which is a complete rumor, and I'm not pointing any fingers.......I'm saying hey maybe it was circumstances and the NBA has changed from how he coach's?

not for nothing but this great Bulls coach was fired...........so for anyone to say coming here means progress, not sure how?

He was a great defensive coach for years, Knicks, Boston, even Houston as assistant if you want to go back to 2008 which carried to his head coaching at Chicago, let by having defensive studs and same players who can also score, pass, and rebound.

Maybe Frank and Knox aren't winning players? Maybe Mitch isn't a winning player?

And if Towns and Wiggins aren't winning players then why did they win 47 games up from 31 and make the playoffs, to only see the very next season go to 19 with Thibs and his best player asking out?

Those are not good traits in my book.

I don't know if he is a coach for today's NBA.........that is a legit question, and I want more than Just Some Progress which means nothing.......

And if he's the coach so be it, wouldn't be upset, because maybe that means a roster overhaul.

so what part of Butler playing with seasoned vets are you missing? Are we going to be a team of seasoned vets and not Frank, and Knox and hope Mitch and RJ turn out to be Butlers and Noah's now?

Injuries 2012, that will be six seasons removed........you yourself had to talk yourself into Thibs which is a complete rumor, and I'm not pointing any fingers.......I'm saying hey maybe it was circumstances and the NBA has changed from how he coach's?

not for nothing but this great Bulls coach was fired...........so for anyone to say coming here means progress, not sure how?

He was a great defensive coach for years, Knicks, Boston, even Houston as assistant if you want to go back to 2008 which carried to his head coaching at Chicago, let by having defensive studs and same players who can also score, pass, and rebound.

Maybe Frank and Knox aren't winning players? Maybe Mitch isn't a winning player?

And if Towns and Wiggins aren't winning players then why did they win 47 games up from 31 and make the playoffs, to only see the very next season go to 19 with Thibs and his best player asking out?

Those are not good traits in my book.

I don't know if he is a coach for today's NBA.........that is a legit question, and I want more than Just Some Progress which means nothing.......

And if he's the coach so be it, wouldn't be upset, because maybe that means a roster overhaul.
    what does that even mean? Butler has played and succeeded with all sorts of players around him, younger and older. If we become decent we can get some good vets, until then, we gotta help Mitch, RJ & Frank grow and I think Thibs can do that. I absolutely think those 3 are winning players, Mitch is a bit of a question mark with his IQ but he's here and if anyone can help his defense it's Thibs. The other guys like Knox & DSJR I'm not sure about but I'm sure we'll keep a couple of vets like Taj for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Your under misguided thinking that Leon rose will do what fans say or Dolan will do what fans say maybe try to clear out this misunderstanding from your end first before telling others ok.

where did I say Rose will do what fans say lol........that is the misguided thinking? I thought I just told you this in response, yet you come back with the same BS? why?

where did I say Rose will do what fans say lol........that is the misguided thinking? I thought I just told you this in response, yet you come back with the same BS? why?
    I'm mocking the site, read slower it was the very first sentence ending in LOL.........LOL

so this from a fans' site that references another person who references a source? I love those odds at 90% lol.

The last report was that Thibs can "taste" the Knicks job. There is obviously lots going on behind the scenes right now with us essentially having a new Prez for 2 weeks before being formally signed and announced. I would venture to guess the reports are accurate and Thibs is gonna be our next coach. I don't think it's just a fan site speculation driving the rumors.

what does that even mean? Butler has played and succeeded with all sorts of players around him, younger and older. If we become decent we can get some good vets, until then, we gotta help Mitch, RJ & Frank grow and I think Thibs can do that. I absolutely think those 3 are winning players, Mitch is a bit of a question mark with his IQ but he's here and if anyone can help his defense it's Thibs. The other guys like Knox & DSJR I'm not sure about but I'm sure we'll keep a couple of vets like Taj for instance.
    you talk as if Thibs from this fans site is a done deal, and your talking yourself into him coaching? If you have to talk yourself into it, I've learned that maybe you shouldn't do it.

So we shall see he direction Rose goes, but the first thing and why this source is such BS, is Rose has to hire a GM, so how can anything be 90% when the GM is not even hired and Rose is yet to be in place?

A comes before B, so I'm done with the Thib's posts to be frank, because if he comes great, if he don't great, if Miller stays for next year great, if Miller don't great.

But there is one thing I'm positive on, is we need stability from a coach's standpoint, we need the culture cleaned up, and hiring the next guy not named Miller who if fails will set us back even further.

Can't keep asking young players to each year have new coach's or even multiple ones.

When we find out who the Next GM is then i'll be more inclined to discuss the next coach.

You also said your going to talk yourself into Randle, how is that working out? I've actually gone the opposite way with him, ironic.

I donít love the idea of Thibs. I donít think most players have liked playing for him, or will be interested in coming to play for a guy like that. Need to change the perception/attitude of this team

Not saying heís not a good coach. Just takes certain types of players to respond well to him

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít love the idea of Thibs. I donít think most players have liked playing for him, or will be interested in coming to play for a guy like that. Need to change the perception/attitude of this team

Not saying heís not a good coach. Just takes certain types of players to respond well to him
    His style not being attractive to FAs is probably the biggest worry I would have as well. Although he does have relationships from Team USA. I do think he is respected as a top tier coach in NBA circles. But who knows, these types come to NY all the time and their reputation goes to ****.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The last report was that Thibs can "taste" the Knicks job. There is obviously lots going on behind the scenes right now with us essentially having a new Prez for 2 weeks before being formally signed and announced. I would venture to guess the reports are accurate and Thibs is gonna be our next coach. I don't think it's just a fan site speculation driving the rumors.
    nothing from Ian, Berman, the group from Newsday, Woj, Tommy beer, Bondy, Shams????

Not a peep on the coaching situation. Thibs is in the running, Jeff is in the running and rumor is they want Miller to stay on in some capacity.

Not sure how safe to say this source is.......if it does become true and a fans site gets this kind of information prior to anyone listed above, well that says a lot lol

nothing from Ian, Berman, the group from Newsday, Woj, Tommy beer, Bondy, Shams????

Not a peep on the coaching situation. Thibs is in the running, Jeff is in the running and rumor is they want Miller to stay on in some capacity.

Not sure how safe to say this source is.......if it does become true and a fans site gets this kind of information prior to anyone listed above, well that says a lot lol
    Berman wrote an article last week that stated Thibs feels he is the frontrunner and can "taste" the Knicks job.

I dont think anyone is expecting miracles, just some progress.

Maybe KAT & Wiggins just aren't winning players? What exactly is MIN doing now with those 2? they are worse then even us! Look what Butler did under THibs in CHI, look what he's doing in MIA now. KAT & Wiggins for all their points only made the playoffs when Butler and THibs were there and they won 47 games despite many injuries in a tough west. I say that qualifies as much more then "decent". So maybe pointing the finger at Thibs is misdirected?

really KAT is 1 or 2 years away from being another DMC in my book, he has Dlo now & Beasely, there''s no reason they shouldn't AT LEAST be .500 next year.
    And before Bulter went AWALL they were good in Minn. The were going to win 50 plus win until Bulter got hurt and still finished in the high 40s. They were better then decent they were good. The next year Jimmy went AWALL and everything fell apart
    Last edited by ewing; 02-24-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post

Nobody is coming here because there fav coach is here and with so many draft picks and young players maybe Thibs can teach this guys NY brand basketball you know play like men less pussys.

Itís not a fan site, itís from Sports Illustrated. Jon Macri reported the Thibs thing, in addition to reporting that Leon Rose would be announced this week.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast