Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Keep Miller, bring Thibs and Kenny on board. And we set coaching wise

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Keep Miller, bring Thibs and Kenny on board. And we set coaching wise
    Hell, bring in Fiz and Woodson too! And maybe Phil....

Naw that's to much. I'd rather wait for MJ to come out of retirement.

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    Naw that's to much. I'd rather wait for MJ to come out of retirement.
    Haha. MJ.
    Actually itís amazing nobody has convinced him to coach.

Pretty sure if Mills wasn't fired, sweet potato head Woodson would have been re-hired as Knicks' coach.

I thought Jeff Van Gundy's reasons for not being interested in the Knicks' gig re-affirms that this franchise will always have problems signing coaches, orchestrating trades and signing UFAs until there is a Patrick Ewing-esque draft.

I'm a hard no on Miller. Miller is all about trying to parlay this interim role into full-time gig and he isn't doing a job at that. He gives two squats about developing our youngsters. That ATL game summed up Miller as a coach to me. It was obvious RJ had the hot hand, but Miller continued to iso Payton during crunch time. It was hard to stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I'm a hard no on Miller. Miller is all about trying to parlay this interim role into full-time gig and he isn't doing a job at that. He gives two squats about developing our youngsters. That ATL game summed up Miller as a coach to me. It was obvious RJ had the hot hand, but Miller continued to iso Payton during crunch time. It was hard to stomach.
    Maybe if stoute didn't go yell on national TV that Knicks will get new coach next season then Miller would be less worried about his job but really if you or I were in his position we would do same thing.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Maybe if stoute didn't go yell on national TV that Knicks will get new coach next season then Miller would be less worried about his job but really if you or I were in his position we would do same thing.

Trying to win games is his job. If you think any coach is going play guys just bc they are young unless ordered to do just that you are crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Trying to win games is his job. If you think any coach is going play guys just bc they are young unless ordered to do just that you are crazy

If a coach has job security then he would focus more on future then meaningless wins with a roster that's going to be flipped if and when NBA off-season starts.

If a coach has job security then he would focus more on future then meaningless wins with a roster that's going to be flipped if and when NBA off-season starts.

So let's understand this, are you saying Knicks should have signed their interim coach long term? You earn Job security, hence why Miller was trying to win games. Seems logical, no?

Wins arent meaningless

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wins arent meaningless

Watching Ellington Randle and Payton isn't going to improve young players

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    So let's understand this, are you saying Knicks should have signed their interim coach long term? You earn Job security, hence why Miller was trying to win games. Seems logical, no?
    All I'm saying pick your coach and gm let them figure out a plan for next 3 years stop playing this musical chair nonsense that Dolan has been doing it's so out of whack now you got team president whose owners choice with a gm who was previous president choice with a coach who was previous previous presidents choice lol.

All I'm saying pick your coach and gm let them figure out a plan for next 3 years stop playing this musical chair nonsense that Dolan has been doing it's so out of whack now you got team president whose owners choice with a gm who was previous president choice with a coach who was previous previous presidents choice lol.

yep but not when they fired Fiz, lets get a GM first then move on. we were talking about Miller right? Actually Miller is said to be impressed with him so we shall see.

Tom Thibodeau as the Knicks head coach is 90% likely as Leon Rose coming soon

Watching Ellington Randle and Payton isn't going to improve young players

When you on a team or coaching a team you try to win games. I donít know why this is so hard for some to understand.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast