Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Well thereís absolutely been a centuries long propaganda campaign demonizing black people and itís disgusting and just wrong on every level, needs to be acknowledged, accounted for and course corrected immediately so I hear you.

I donít necessarily agree this is specifically what happened with Mark Jackson as I do think he brought some of the heat on himself but we can just agree to disagree on him and leave it there. Iíll always have love for him as the first point guard I watched as a Knicks fan when I was a kid, him and Ewing were my heroes. But end of the day Iím basically happy with Thibs and weíll see where it goes.
    agreed I am a little biased lol I'm not gonna lie

But outside of thibs i thought marc was perfect for our youth development

I'd love for him to be an assistant here but obviously he's not leaving espn

I got mad love for Mark Jackson.

People can be loving but can also be flawed.

As an ordained Evangelical minister, Reggie White pontificated racist sermons against hispanics and Asians stealing jobs from Black Americans. WTF?!?!?!

And yet, Reggie White is a generous man who reached out to the poor and did many good things for the community.

I think Mark Jackson can STILL be a coach in this league. Let's not forget, Mark Jackson took over a Golden State Warriors team coming off 23 wins, then turned it around to 47 wins followed by 51 wins.

Yes, talent is a big part but Mark got those boys in NBA shape.

I'm just sorry he couldn't coach them to the Finals.

Yes, I DO want Mark Jackson as an assistant. People have the right to a second chance. A right to redemption.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 07-28-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I got mad love for Mark Jackson.

People can be loving but can also be flawed.

As an ordained Evangelical minister, Reggie White pontificated racist sermons against hispanics and Asians stealing jobs from Black Americans. WTF?!?!?!

And yet, Reggie White is a generous man who reached out to the poor and did many good things for the community.

I think Mark Jackson can STILL be a coach in this league. Let's not forget, Mark Jackson took over a Golden State Warriors team coming off 23 wins, then turned it around to 47 wins followed by 51 wins.

Yes, talent is a big part but Mark got those boys in NBA shape.

I'm just sorry he couldn't coach them to the Finals.

Yes, I DO want Mark Jackson as an assistant. People have the right to a second chance. A right to redemption.
    seriously bro Reggie White did that oh hell no thats not cool at all

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    seriously bro Reggie White did that oh hell no thats not cool at all
    As a person of Asian heritage, it devastated me because I was a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    He cheated on his wife with a stripper.
    Who hasnít?

Knicks Head Coaching Search

lol no good ****ing reason Marc Jackson doesn't have a job besides him being an outspoken black man these owners want black coaches to tap dance for them

Marc is a strong black man I pray to god he goes to the nets and has success that man did nothing wrong but be a stand up man its a ****ing shame he hasn't gotten another opportunity
    Marc doesnít have a coaching job because he belongs courtside as a color commentator.

worst coach who developed the best backcourt in nba history yea he definitely sux
    Yeah it was all him lol thatís why they won as soon as he left. He was awful. 0 offensive sets he was terrible at everything. Stop. You can suck him off all you want Thereís a reason he doesnít have a job and it isnít because of the color of his skin thatís absurd.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah it was all him lol thatís why they won as soon as he left. He was awful. 0 offensive sets he was terrible at everything. Stop. You can suck him off all you want Thereís a reason he doesnít have a job and it isnít because of the color of his skin thatís absurd.
    Not speaking for all orgs (and I dislike Dolan as much as anyone) but just to say it in the past 7 years the Knicks have had Woodson, Fisher, and Fizdale all as head coaches. And weíve had Steve Mills, Perry, Houston, and WWW all in big FO positions.

I just do think the Mark Jackson smoke is too much smoke to all be fabricated. Chances are heís legit toxic to whatever degree and then you have his actual xís & oís ability and is he a modern style coach etc. Maybe heíll get another chance at head coaching but my assumption is there are potentially legit reasons why teams are wary of him.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Not speaking for all orgs (and I dislike Dolan as much as anyone) but just to say it in the past 7 years the Knicks have had Woodson, Fisher, and Fizdale all as head coaches. And weíve had Steve Mills, Perry, Houston, and WWW all in big FO positions.

I just do think the Mark Jackson smoke is too much smoke to all be fabricated. Chances are heís legit toxic to whatever degree and then you have his actual xís & oís ability and is he a modern style coach etc. Maybe heíll get another chance at head coaching but my assumption is there are potentially legit reasons why teams are wary of him.
    KD and Kyrie were rumored to be high on him when Atkinson was fired. Jay Williams, who is close with KD, also speaks highly of him. I wouldnít be shocked if he ends up being the Nets coach.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    KD and Kyrie were rumored to be high on him when Atkinson was fired. Jay Williams, who is close with KD, also speaks highly of him. I wouldnít be shocked if he ends up being the Nets coach.
    So there you go. Iím all for second chances so if some team and big time stars like those guys feel like heís the right fit then maybe he lands the job

Mark Jackson would be a solid choice in Brooklyn.

I did chuckle when Jalen Rose was upset Thibs got 5 years and suggested the Knicks take a look at Ty Lue. Haha.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455