Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Not everyone is zion luka or trae

Guys like dipo kawhi pg13 took about 3 years

You guys are calling our talent trash after 2 years smh and even in rjs case just after 1 year

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Not everyone is zion luka or trae

Guys like dipo kawhi pg13 took about 3 years

You guys are calling our talent trash after 2 years smh and even in rjs case just after 1 year
    100% false

Go check those guys again

And all 3 of those guys also play defense

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Dude..

RJ and Mitch are all we have. The rest of that is stuff like every other team has at the back of their bench. Youíre the one whoís buggin if you actually think otherwise
    Rj mitch are elite talent

Knox is extremely young and still 2 years away

Now heres my problem how can u say trier iggy wooten peters suck when they never even got a chance to play

100% false

Go check those guys again

And all 3 of those guys also play defense
    Ok frank wooten and dot dont whats your point

Serious question do you guys think if we picked up fvv herro or dunn would any of those guys even have had an opportunity to play or just ride the bench like our youth???

Ok frank wooten and dot dont whats your point
    All 3 of those guys were better than frank at that stage. Wooten has never played a pro game. Dot has not been good on defense. All 3 established themselves early as rotation pros

Thatís my point

All 3 of those guys were better than frank at that stage. Wooten has never played a pro game. Dot has not been good on defense. All 3 established themselves early as rotation pros

Thatís my point
    Bro you just be talking out of your ***

Pg13. Looked horrible at first

Dipo was traded multiple times

Kawhi definitely didn't look like anything special
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 06-14-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Bro you just be talking out of your ***

Pg13. Looked horrible

Dipo was trades multiple times

Kawhi definitely didn't look like anything special
    False.

You seem to know plenty about talking from there. Mostly all you do. Typically you end up saying stuff like that when you realize youíre wrong, and have nothing else to say

We are done here

False.

You seem to know plenty about talking from there. Mostly all you do. Typically you end up saying stuff like that when you realize youíre wrong, and have nothing else to say

We are done here
    Lol your the one who is changing the subject bkuz like usual you have no idea what you are talking about

Lol your the one who is changing the subject bkuz like usual you have no idea what you are talking about
    Change what subject?

All 3 of the guys you mentioned were good 2 way players playing 30 minutes a game in year 2. How am I wrong, and what subject did I change?

Youíre the one that has no answer. All the emojis in the world donít change that. If Frank and Knox played as well as those guys in year 2, people wouldnít be worried. And we wouldnít have won 20 games
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 06-14-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Change what subject?

All 3 of the guys you mentioned were good 2 way players playing 30 minutes a game in year 2. How am I wrong, and what subject did I change?

Youíre the one that has no answer. All the emojis in the world donít change that. If Frank and Knox played as well as those guys in year 2, people wouldnít be worried. And we wouldnít have won 20 games
    Lol well kawhi and pg13 were already on playoff teams and yes in year 2 both were just role players

Put it like this rj had a better rookie year then all 3 of them and you guys are saying he sucks

Lol well kawhi and pg13 were already on playoff teams and yes in year 2 both were just role players

Put it like this rj had a better rookie year then all 3 of them and you guys are saying he sucks
    All 3 started and played big minutes. Whether or not they were stars doesnít matter. They were legit starters. And those 2 were not asked to have a huge role, yet showed they were effective whenever asked

No one says RJ sucks. Just donít see star. He shot plenty, and barely out scored 2 of them. Also isnít the defensive player those guys were. And you are the one bringing up RJ. I was referring to the rest of the team not named RJ or Mitch. So stop changing the subject
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 06-14-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Rj mitch are elite talent

Knox is extremely young and still 2 years away

Now heres my problem how can u say trier iggy wooten peters suck when they never even got a chance to play
    Lol if heís 2 years away heíll be playing in China.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol if heís 2 years away heíll be playing in China.
    Fair enough

All 3 started and played big minutes. Whether or not they were stars doesnít matter. They were legit starters. And those 2 were not asked to have a huge role, yet showed they were effective whenever asked

No one says RJ sucks. Just donít see star. He shot plenty, and barely out scored 2 of them. Also isnít the defensive player those guys were. And you are the one bringing up RJ. I was referring to the rest of the team not named RJ or Mitch. So stop changing the subject
    Dipo definitely wasn't starting i lived in Orlando when they drafted him

Kawhi was playing next to the goat of pfs and the rest of that spurs team was stacked ntm pop is probably the greatest coach ever

Pg13 was hot trash for the first 2 years than he had a breakout year in year 3 once granger got hurt

Im starting to think your like 17 an only seem highlights

I actually remember maybe not kawhi as much but people were calling pg13 and dipo a bust at first

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast