Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Please donít avoid the filter, thanks.

Per BR, Knicks will be interviewing and considering Mike Woodson for the HC job.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Per BR, Knicks will be interviewing and considering Mike Woodson for the HC job.
    RIP

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Itís like the movie Inception

We are like 3 levels deep in a nightmare. Wake up from one, right into another

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Itís like the movie Inception

We are like 3 levels deep in a nightmare. Wake up from one, right into another
    Lol been like that since Dolan took control in 2000 build up your hope for new era Dolan meddles time to reset build up hope for new era Dolan meddles time to reset build up hope for new era Dolan meddles time to reset build up hope for new era Dolan meddles time to reset build up hope for new era Dolan meddles time to reset build up hope for new era Dolan meddles time to reset it's 2020 and ppl still believe Dolan will hire accomplished GM and Coach nah he's reinventing the wheel still.

I doubt its for the hc job woody is a great assistant especially if we get thibs or even m jackson

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I doubt its for the hc job woody is a great assistant especially if we get thibs or even m jackson
    Not sure you need defensive assistant for defensive minded coach lol

The NBA's Board of Governors has agreed to resume the 2019-20 season with 22 teams playing in Orlando.
    According to earlier reports, there will be eight regular-season games followed by play-in tournaments if necessary. If the No. 9 seed is within four games of No. 8, they would compete for the playoff spot -- the No. 8 seed only has to win once to advance, while the No. 9 seed would have to win two straight. This also means that eight teams are already in their offseason -- the Hawks, Cavaliers, Pistons, Knicks, Bulls, Hornets, Warriors and Timberwolves will not be playing. The outline for how to resume play is in place and agreed upon, and the vast resources of Disney will facilitate the process, but the finer points of safety for players, staff, referees, etc. have yet to be divulged. According to USA Today's Jeff Zillgitt, "[I]t is expected there will be regular, if not daily, testing for COVID."

SOURCE: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter
    Jun 4, 2020, 1:53 PM ET
    Rotoworld

I want Ball of course but Cole under Thibs could be interesting. Cole has defensive potential, as does RJ. I think those two along with Frank & Mitch could really be onto something defensively. Just slot in a stretch 4 in there.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I want Ball of course but Cole under Thibs could be interesting. Cole has defensive potential, as does RJ. I think those two along with Frank & Mitch could really be onto something defensively. Just slot in a stretch 4 in there.
    Cole and RJ both have the mentality and approach to survive and possibly excel under Thibs.

Woj confirms thibs the frontrunner

Where the knicks are they should hire Atkinson to help develop the young players. This isnt a free agent destination for big name players.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Cole and RJ both have the mentality and approach to survive and possibly excel under Thibs.
    I agree. I think we could legit have 4 PLUS defenders starting, if you add a Gallo type to those 4 you can have something.

I know you wouldn't be high on Frank starting but he brings a lot if you have RJ, Cole & Gallo looking to score. I also think RJ is going to project as a solid 3pt shooter and if anyone can get him to a Butler type level it could be Thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Woj confirms thibs the frontrunner

Where the knicks are they should hire Atkinson to help develop the young players. This isnt a free agent destination for big name players.
    They hired Leon Rose last year they had Mills this team isn't about developing young talent.

Knick fans are aware, the Bulls under Thibs were kids when he took over, right?

The only players who don't like Thibs are ones without a work ethic. No one gets by w/o work ethic. The Knicks are notorious for babying guys who have no work ethic or grow complacent like Iman Shumpert whose numbers were better than Jimmy Butler until Thibs and the Bulls assistants helped him in the off-season.

Another coach who is good at developing players, George Karl. Karl spent an entire off-season working on Gary Payton after a lackluster rookie season. After a couple of seasons, the glove became a star.

Kenny Atkinson reminded me of the Mike D'Antoni era (whom he was an assistant). If you see what Mike's offense did for Jeremy Lin is what it's doing for James Harden. Of course Dimwit or whatever his name is, numbers are up. Guarantee you, once he's traded to Washington in a deal for Bradley Beal, he's going to revert to the player he was.

Lastly, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant wanted Kenny Atkinson gone. They manipulated the new Asian owner to do their bidding. Kyrie wants Ty Lue who has the coaching IQ of a tennis ball. Lue just did whatever Lebron wanted him to do.

Kenny Atkinson just like David Blatt were betrayed by pampered superstars.

So if Kenny is allegedly a FA lure, the Nets have proven otherwise. This is a player driven league. Keep in mind, the players are not always right. See: Lebron James on Dennis Smith JR.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 06-05-2020 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Cole is an extremely underrated defender. He plays with a lot of effort and hustle. His playstyle reminds me of Jimmy Butler.

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast