Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    You guys are bugging i want thibs first but after that marc jackson is 2nd don't let the media control you lmao

Marc single handedly developed gsw kerr didnt do **** but kiss the owners azz and piggy back off of marc

Ntm dude is a former knick you guys have no loyalty and it shows

I think Atkinson is the best available option personally

Didnít Mark Jackson prank Festus Ezeli by telling him he was released from the team?

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    You guys are bugging i want thibs first but after that marc jackson is 2nd don't let the media control you lmao

Marc single handedly developed gsw kerr didnt do **** but kiss the owners azz and piggy back off of marc

Ntm dude is a former knick you guys have no loyalty and it shows
    No he didnít lol Marc held them back. He refused to let green grow as a player. He played lee ahead of him and he ran mostly iso. Heís also a preacher that rubs certain players the wrong way. I donít love thibs but Iíd take him. Clearly you donít remember how things with Jackson ended here when he played here if you think loyalty is needed for him.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    No he didnít lol Marc held them back. He refused to let green grow as a player. He played lee ahead of him and he ran mostly iso. Heís also a preacher that rubs certain players the wrong way. I donít love thibs but Iíd take him. Clearly you donít remember how things with Jackson ended here when he played here if you think loyalty is needed for him.
    Im not gonna sit here and act like marc is no phil or pop but he did develop those guys and thats what we need right now if not thibs who to me is just a great coach id take marc

Especially if we get cole mj actually played with his pops that would be dope

There's no way Marc Jackson will be hired as coach of the New York Knicks.

When Steph Curry went to management and cited Marc's homophobic sermons and put downs in the locker room, Golden State sitting next to the LGBT capital of the country wasn't going to let this continue.

You know, which city was the 1st city to serve as a sanctuary to LGBT community and where the parades began? That's right. New York City is next to San Francisco's LGBT outspoken community.

Personally, I love gay neighbors. Crime goes down. Property value goes up.

The Knicks have two Black eyes d/t off-court antics involving the owner. The Knicks then hired a hippedy-hop clown as an Image consultant and embarrassed himself on ESPN. They do NOT need any more headlines because the Press LOVES to pounce on the Knicks with cancel culture.

I still love Marc Jackson as a player but I absolutely can't accept his lack of decor. Similar to the late great super religious Reggie White. I had conflicted feelings. White is a phenomenal player. He was also an ordained Baptist Preacher, who gave anti-hispanic and anti-Asian sermons as "problems" in the country, stealing jobs...it brings TOO much scrutiny in 2020.

Yeah Mark Jackson screwed himself and is forever blackballed from the coaching brotherhood of the NBA.

He did develop the splash brothers by letting them shoot bad shots until they were efficient at it. That would have never happened with the Knicks because fans would have called for them to be traded in the two seasons they sucked shooting around 34% and taking 35' contested three pointers. Steph and Klay were allowed by Mark Jackson to take Globetrotter shots during the game until they actually got good at it...lol

Fast forward to 2020, the splash brothers have changed the style of the entire NBA. Without Mark Jackson opening the door and allowing Steph and Klay to do what they do best there would be no Trae Young or Buddy Hield, efficient chuckers!

With all that MJ did for Golden State, I don't want him with the Knicks. It's a train wreck waiting to happen. Phil Jackson times 100... Thibbs is a hard nosed coach from the JVG camp that knows how to develop young players into warriors. Knicks have talent but they need a coach to whip them inline and not try to be their friend or father figure. Knox and DSJ need a coach to work the **** out of them and drill those bad habbits out of their games. Thibs is good at running plays that will allow driving lanes for RJ and Julius like he did for Rose and Boozer.

Thibs should have been hired here years ago when he said he would walk to New York City to coach... He is our guy.

Lol mj is rumored to be a strong canidate for the nets don't believe the media lol mj never said any horrible things about gay people

He was just following his religious beliefs by being a Christian not everyone has to follow the same morals lol btw islam and Rastafarian follow the same beliefs

Thibs is my first choice but mj would be great here for the development of our young guys i also wouldn't mind j kidd or calipari

I dont want atkinson his coaches no defense

Y'all old people will be the end of us all. Cant shake y'all outdated beliefs and tendency to always go back to the past but are in every position of power. Please find some prune juice and go away please I beg..

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Y'all old people will be the end of us all. Cant shake y'all outdated beliefs and tendency to always go back to the past but are in every position of power. Please find some prune juice and go away please I beg..
    Ah ageism -- the last acceptable prejudice....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Ah ageism -- the last acceptable prejudice....
    Seems someone didn't get their prune juice today lol. But for real....... you guys suck. Like "full steam ahead to the end of humanity because we won't be here anyway" suck

Seems someone didn't get their prune juice today lol. But for real....... you guys suck. Like "full steam ahead to the end of humanity because we won't be here anyway" suck
    You suck

Thank you for putting words in my mouth and assuming what I am. Now go in peace...if you can't do that just go...with headphones on looking straight into your phone bumping into anyone and not giving a s#!t cos you're YOU man.....

Oh wait did I generalize with extreme prejudice? Oops! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Thank you for putting words in my mouth and assuming what I am. Now go in peace...if you can't do that just go...with headphones on looking straight into your phone bumping into anyone and not giving a s#!t cos you're YOU man.....

Oh wait did I generalize with extreme prejudice? Oops! Sorry!
    Lol your right tho

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast