Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Nah. Lol only positive kidd would bring is helping our PG we draft become a star (hopefully)
    Imagine we draft Lamelo and Jkidd as the coach. It's going to be sky's the limit for that kid.

Jason Kidd is a really good coach, maybe the BEST at developing a player and well-respected amongst veterans.

He took a bunch of fossils playing for the Nets and squeezed a playoff appearance.

ESPN Mina Kimes talked about Kidd's tenure with the Bucks, how he encouraged Giannis to develop his own style of play. The Bucks who are owned by a New York group of investors that grew up Knick fans...Kimes was working in New York at the time.

The other shoe to Kidd is the fact, he gets burned out really quickly. He wanted out of the Bucks job after his 3rd season.

I like Kidd for New York but New York is a TERRIBLE fit. For one thing, the media will go after the fact Kidd has a history of domestic violence.

Today, they're firing people for anything they said THIRTY years ago...I don't think it's good for Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Jason Kidd is a really good coach, maybe the BEST at developing a player and well-respected amongst veterans.

He took a bunch of fossils playing for the Nets and squeezed a playoff appearance.

ESPN Mina Kimes talked about Kidd's tenure with the Bucks, how he encouraged Giannis to develop his own style of play. The Bucks who are owned by a New York group of investors that grew up Knick fans...Kimes was working in New York at the time.

The other shoe to Kidd is the fact, he gets burned out really quickly. He wanted out of the Bucks job after his 3rd season.

I like Kidd for New York but New York is a TERRIBLE fit. For one thing, the media will go after the fact Kidd has a history of domestic violence.

Today, they're firing people for anything they said THIRTY years ago...I don't think it's good for Jason.
    Yeah itís just not a good idea IMO. This team doesnít need anymore negative publicity and Kidd back in NYC seems like a disaster waiting to happen. But it wouldnít surprise me if we still brought him in.

Id definitely take kidd over kenny but not thibs

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Id definitely take kidd over kenny but not thibs
    What aspects of Kiddís coaching do you like better than Kennyís?

Knicks need a PG Knicks decide to sign a former pg as coach lmao can't make this **** up.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    What aspects of Kiddís coaching do you like better than Kennyís?
    The fact he actually coaches defense lol

So we are seriously talking about hiring a coach because we think he could bring a a star FA at some point. Damn team never learns. Isnít that why we hired Fizdale? Or why we brought in Phil?

Pass on Kidd

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    So we are seriously talking about hiring a coach because we think he could bring a a star FA at some point. Damn team never learns. Isnít that why we hired Fizdale? Or why we brought in Phil?

Pass on Kidd
    It says some teams, not the Knicks specifically. Naturally there will be speculation around that because of how close Kidd was to Giannis. If Curry was entertaining free agency and Mark Jackson was interviewing for jobs, the same would be said.

It would be a typical Knicks move, but doubt they go down that road. It seems more like a courtesy/due diligence interview.
    Last edited by smood999; 06-23-2020 at 04:28 PM.

There are a lot of good coaches out there and we have ran off good coaches. The success of the coach is going to be based on the roster they have to work with and how much time they give them. Our development of players and roster construction has been an issue with us for as long as I can remember. These two things have to improve, for any coach to make their mark on this franchise.

I'm thinking, this drags out until after the NBA Draft which is in August?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post

Pass on Kidd
    Typical knicks moves if we skip thibs for kidd id be pissed

Maybe Whoopi Goldberg can do the jorb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Typical knicks moves if we skip thibs for kidd id be pissed
    Thibs is not my first pick, but I agree

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast