Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kanter vs Randle

Who is the better player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Randle. Kanters defense makes randle look competent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randle has more tools but he doesn't use them effectivly but even though kanter was less talented he was so efficient in paint and a rebounding machine.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Randle.

Randle is playing a role in NY that he should never be in and even with that heís still better. Kanterís role on most teams is an end of rotation player. Thereís very little need or want for a player like him.
    Last edited by smood999; 08-05-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Right now? Randle and it's not particularly close.

If Randle played more of a limited/bench scoring role, he would be effective. Thatís where he should be

Randle and itís not even close at all.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Randle has more tools but he doesn't use them effectivly but even though kanter was less talented he was so efficient in paint and a rebounding machine.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Kanter makes Randle look like the greatest team player in the world. Kanter is a black hole and the worst defensive big Iíve ever seen play the game
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Itís probably Randle but itís also probably a lot closer than everyone here is making it out to be.

Randle is 100% NOT way better than Kanter. Impact wise theyíre very close, only Randle demands the ball and kills offensive flow a thousand times worse than Kanter so thereís that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Itís probably Randle but itís also probably a lot closer than everyone here is making it out to be.

Randle is 100% NOT way better than Kanter. Impact wise theyíre very close, only Randle demands the ball and kills offensive flow a thousand times worse than Kanter so thereís that.

Not true. Kanter is a black hole. He gets the ball you are not seeing it back. Randle does it too but heís a way better passer. Kanter on the Celtics doesnít even get on the court more than what 10 minutes and they are desperate for any big man over there. Kanter stinks Randle stinks too but not as much as Kanter
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Not true. Kanter is a black hole. He gets the ball you are not seeing it back. Randle does it too but heís a way better passer. Kanter on the Celtics doesnít even get on the court more than what 10 minutes and they are desperate for any big man over there. Kanter stinks Randle stinks too but not as much as Kanter
    I said Randle is better. He probably deserves 20 minutes a night as a bench scorer on some team where thereís multiple stars to keep him in check.

But thereís just no way you can compare black hole tendencies here, simply because Kanter doesnít demand the ball the way Randle does. Randle literally thinks heís a scoring point guard, thatís not good.

I said Randle is better. He probably deserves 20 minutes a night as a bench scorer on some team where thereís multiple stars to keep him in check.

But thereís just no way you can compare black hole tendencies here, simply because Kanter doesnít demand the ball the way Randle does. Randle literally thinks heís a scoring point guard, thatís not good.
    Kanter demanded the ball plenty over here lol heíd do that stupid post up and travel (even though he would get away with it) and never pass. Randle at least will pass. Yeah Randle needs to be a 20-25 minute bench guy where he just gets the ball of a pick and roll and finish. I think he can play on a good team if kept in check while Kanter canít play at all on a good team imo. (Or like 7 minutes esp in the playoffs)
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Imagine Randle in a role similar to Montrezl Harrell for the LAC - that's a very useful player.

I don't see Kanter as a useful player in the modern NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Imagine Randle in a role similar to Montrezl Harrell for the LAC - that's a very useful player.

I don't see Kanter as a useful player in the modern NBA.
    Agreed. Itís easy to hate on Randle but the Knicks put him in this role. There is a list of others who were also miscast on this team who ended up better after leaving.

20 minutes is harsh. He can play more than that. He just wasnít a good fit here in terms of what the team needed him to do. Heís not a bad player though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast