Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Pistons Draft thread

But also been watching a lot of tape lately on YouTube as far as certain mock drafts people are doing and as far as the Pistons pick...every time they have the Pistons picking either Deni Avdija or Cole Anthony

Nico Mannion is another name, the redhead from Arizona, his stats aren't great, but he's a character

Pistons would be better suited drafting Cole Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Pistons would be better suited drafting Cole Anthony
    I feel like anyone would be better than Nico lol

Y'all clearly need a PG and you can have Derrick Rose play the 2 (SG) since Rose is a combo guard so if you draft let's say Cole Anthony who can be compared to a young D Rose as far as athleticism, hang time and ball handles then it's perfect

Y'all clearly need a PG and you can have Derrick Rose play the 2 (SG) since Rose is a combo guard so if you draft let's say Cole Anthony who can be compared to a young D Rose as far as athleticism, hang time and ball handles then it's perfect
    we need everything

my top 6 players

1. PG - killian hayes (france)
    2. PG - lamelo ball
    3. SG - anthony edwards
    4. SF - deni avdija
    5. PF/SF - Obi toppin
    6. C - james wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Nico Mannion is another name, the redhead from Arizona, his stats aren't great, but he's a character
    i think he'll be alright

Since y'all will still have Blake Griffin and D Rose next season unless you trade one or both...then I would go with Cole Anthony but another pick that could be interesting for the Pistons: Onyeka Okongwu

Since y'all will still have Blake Griffin and D Rose next season unless you trade one or both...then I would go with Cole Anthony but another pick that could be interesting for the Pistons: Onyeka Okongwu
    Idunno man, we're in tear down mode, those guys aren't apart of the future so they have no bearing on our draft choice, we would've given Blake away, too if we had the chance

This doesn't seem like a good draft no matter what, but I can't figure Blake and Rose being on the payroll have any affect on who we take

what a stupid ****ing win man. A lot of bad teams lost we could've gained important ground

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    what a stupid ****ing win man. A lot of bad teams lost we could've gained important ground
    only 7.5 games out of the 8 seed!

I mean Detroit may as well tank especially if y'all in rebuild mode

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Idunno man, we're in tear down mode, those guys aren't apart of the future so they have no bearing on our draft choice, we would've given Blake away, too if we had the chance

This doesn't seem like a good draft no matter what, but I can't figure Blake and Rose being on the payroll have any affect on who we take
    Naturally this would be the year we decide to tank. Then again it seems we here this all the time and good guys still manage to be found. As long as its not a Kenyon Martin type draft I think we will be okay. It'll be a few years anyway before we are good so I can wait.

Best players that fit the Pistons system: Cole Anthony, Isaac Okoro, Onyeka Okongwu or Tyrese Maxey

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast