Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723

    Pistons Draft thread

    But also been watching a lot of tape lately on YouTube as far as certain mock drafts people are doing and as far as the Pistons pick...every time they have the Pistons picking either Deni Avdija or Cole Anthony

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,782
    Nico Mannion is another name, the redhead from Arizona, his stats aren't great, but he's a character

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723
    Pistons would be better suited drafting Cole Anthony

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Pistons would be better suited drafting Cole Anthony
    I feel like anyone would be better than Nico lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723
    Y'all clearly need a PG and you can have Derrick Rose play the 2 (SG) since Rose is a combo guard so if you draft let's say Cole Anthony who can be compared to a young D Rose as far as athleticism, hang time and ball handles then it's perfect

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all clearly need a PG and you can have Derrick Rose play the 2 (SG) since Rose is a combo guard so if you draft let's say Cole Anthony who can be compared to a young D Rose as far as athleticism, hang time and ball handles then it's perfect
    we need everything

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,972
    my top 6 players

    1. PG - killian hayes (france)
    2. PG - lamelo ball
    3. SG - anthony edwards
    4. SF - deni avdija
    5. PF/SF - Obi toppin
    6. C - james wiseman

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,972
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Nico Mannion is another name, the redhead from Arizona, his stats aren't great, but he's a character
    i think he'll be alright

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723
    Since y'all will still have Blake Griffin and D Rose next season unless you trade one or both...then I would go with Cole Anthony but another pick that could be interesting for the Pistons: Onyeka Okongwu

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Since y'all will still have Blake Griffin and D Rose next season unless you trade one or both...then I would go with Cole Anthony but another pick that could be interesting for the Pistons: Onyeka Okongwu
    Idunno man, we're in tear down mode, those guys aren't apart of the future so they have no bearing on our draft choice, we would've given Blake away, too if we had the chance

    This doesn't seem like a good draft no matter what, but I can't figure Blake and Rose being on the payroll have any affect on who we take

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,972
    what a stupid ****ing win man. A lot of bad teams lost we could've gained important ground

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    24,782
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    what a stupid ****ing win man. A lot of bad teams lost we could've gained important ground
    only 7.5 games out of the 8 seed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723
    I mean Detroit may as well tank especially if y'all in rebuild mode

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    78,190
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Idunno man, we're in tear down mode, those guys aren't apart of the future so they have no bearing on our draft choice, we would've given Blake away, too if we had the chance

    This doesn't seem like a good draft no matter what, but I can't figure Blake and Rose being on the payroll have any affect on who we take
    Naturally this would be the year we decide to tank. Then again it seems we here this all the time and good guys still manage to be found. As long as its not a Kenyon Martin type draft I think we will be okay. It'll be a few years anyway before we are good so I can wait.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,723
    Best players that fit the Pistons system: Cole Anthony, Isaac Okoro, Onyeka Okongwu or Tyrese Maxey

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •