Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derek Carr

Derek Carr

Derek Carr Trade rumors are heating up after a report broke late last night that NFL teams prepared to inquire with the Raiders about the possibility of trading for Derek Carr during the NFL Scouting Combine. According to another report it is likely that the Raiders will have another QB under center in 2020.

Where do you rank him?

Should they trade him?

What do you think your team or another team should offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Derek Carr Trade rumors are heating up after a report broke late last night that NFL teams prepared to inquire with the Raiders about the possibility of trading for Derek Carr during the NFL Scouting Combine. According to another report it is likely that the Raiders will have another QB under center in 2020.

Where do you rank him?

Should they trade him?

What do you think your team or another team should offer?
    Derek Carr is as far as QBs like top 10 or top 15 but as far as trading him...I definitely would because at best he is an average QB

Carr isn't someone who will ever win anything meaningful, so the sooner they move on the better they'll be. He was my guy coming out of his draft class, but he just isn't much more than a game manager. If they can get a 1st or 2nd and offload his contract they'd be in a good position to continue the build.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

As a Broncos fan I hope he's under center for the Raiders this year. But the raiders would be smart to move on from him. Makes you wonder if they actually believe they'll get Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    As a Broncos fan I hope he's under center for the Raiders this year. But the raiders would be smart to move on from him. Makes you wonder if they actually believe they'll get Brady.
    It's a good thing Brady is a player of integrity and wouldn't be okay with tampering to where the raiders know they'll get him lol.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Carr is straight up garbage! Getting rid of him for anything possible would be a good thing. Anyone can complete 2 yards dump offs and throw the ball away on crutial downs. Carrbage is a coward, waste of money and talent.

People in the Raiders forum think Carr is a top 10-11 QB in the NFL...

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Carr isn't someone who will ever win anything meaningful, so the sooner they move on the better they'll be. He was my guy coming out of his draft class, but he just isn't much more than a game manager. If they can get a 1st or 2nd and offload his contract they'd be in a good position to continue the build.
    who has been better carr or newton?????????????? its not close by the way and newton has had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more help... yet carr isnt someone who will ever win anything meaningful? this is the hypocritical bs i try to stop in all areas... tell me what has newton done WITH MORE HELP compared to carr... i will wait.

Imagine giving carr one of the best all around runningbacks and a legit TE with a wideout or 2 etc............ IMAGINE

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    who has been better carr or newton?????????????? its not close by the way and newton has had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more help... yet carr isnt someone who will ever win anything meaningful? this is the hypocritical bs i try to stop in all areas... tell me what has newton done WITH MORE HELP compared to carr... i will wait.

Imagine giving carr one of the best all around runningbacks and a legit TE with a wideout or 2 etc............ IMAGINE
    If Carr is on the Titans last year are they better?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

I know it's the offseason and we need bad hot takes to fight over, but that troll attempt is so bad it's not even worth fighting over. I can flood this forum with videos of Cam throwing open slow guys with no separation all day long, or I can let the Raiders fans flood the forum with videos of Carr throwing away/checking down when his receivers dont get 3 yards of separation.

Imagine Derek Carr with TWO WRs who were top 10 in separation, a strong running game, and a top 5 OL. IMAGINE! Oh wait, we already saw it and he only performed as well as his offense could carry him.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    People in the Raiders forum think Carr is a top 10-11 QB in the NFL.
    There was a lot of that here in the past too. But yeah, whenever a QB goes on the block like this it is a fun time to look back on all the hottest of takes, like:

Quote Originally Posted by tinkertoys View Post
    The Raiders still look like they will be a competitive team for the next 10 years with Derek Carr, Khalil Mack, and Amari Cooper. That's why I'm not that bummed out by the way the season ended.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...a-great-season

Seemed like 2016-2017 it was "expected" that the Raiders would have a SB win by now and maybe a dynasty.

Or just any of the posts in this one: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...**ing-Assassin
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I know it's the offseason and we need bad hot takes to fight over, but that troll attempt is so bad it's not even worth fighting over. I can flood this forum with videos of Cam throwing open slow guys with no separation all day long, or I can let the Raiders fans flood the forum with videos of Carr throwing away/checking down when his receivers dont get 3 yards of separation.

Imagine Derek Carr with TWO WRs who were top 10 in separation, a strong running game, and a top 5 OL. IMAGINE! Oh wait, we already saw it and he only performed as well as his offense could carry him.
    That year he was top 3 in MVP voting and ended are non playoff streak. Sounds like a bum lol not.

Josh Jacobs isnít a top 10 All around RB? Darren Waller? Ehhh

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    People in the Raiders forum think Carr is a top 10-11 QB in the NFL...
    Jason loves the guy... I think he must be related to him or something lol

The funny thing is that if the Raiders move on from Carr, they'll probably struggle more against the Broncos... Carr has traditionally put up incredibly good numbers against the Broncos because we struggle with the dink and dunk QB's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast