Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Award for the dumbest organization in basketball goes to?

My Sixers

From our horrid coach to our stupid GM to our down right terrible medical staff....

[Wojnarowski] There is some level of concern surrounding the possible nature of the injury, league sources tell ESPN. A clearer picture is obviously expected after testing on Sunday in Philadelphia. Sources described Simmons as emotional upon leaving the X-ray room at the Fiserv Forum late Saturday.

Oh Joel hurt his back and brown kept him out there with 6 minutes remaining down 25................................................ ................................

fun note- since leaving the sixers fultz has played in 55 of the 56 games for the magic this season.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-23-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Nah bro ainge sucks remember

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Idk man, the Knicks have been horrid for awhile now. Look at the Cavs with 4 head coaches in a 15 month period. Or even the Suns, their owner is a straight up wacko.

I get the sentiment behind what you're saying but I'd say far from the dumbest.

The Kings

Knicks, Timberwolves and Kings are the top dysfunctional franchises since the 00ís.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    My Sixers

From our horrid coach to our stupid GM to our down right terrible medical staff....

[Wojnarowski] There is some level of concern surrounding the possible nature of the injury, league sources tell ESPN. A clearer picture is obviously expected after testing on Sunday in Philadelphia. Sources described Simmons as emotional upon leaving the X-ray room at the Fiserv Forum late Saturday.

Oh Joel hurt his back and brown kept him out there with 6 minutes remaining down 25................................................ ................................

fun note- since leaving the sixers fultz has played in 55 of the 56 games for the magic this season.
    Fultz looked pretty good the other night against my Mavs. All I kept thinking was, I thought this guy was always hurt and couldnít shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Knicks, Timberwolves and Kings are the top dysfunctional franchises since the 00ís.
    Maybe it is the Kings since they've been irrelevant for almost 15 years. At least the Wolves and Knicks made the playoffs in the past decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Nah bro ainge sucks remember

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yea he definitely does
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Including all their history it may be the Clippers. 3 teams in the 2 biggest cities, 2 of them are always 1-2 in value regardless of their record, then there's the Clippers who despite all their advantages they keep managing to lose. They may be turning it around, and it's interesting they may do it after hiring a life-long Laker.

The Kings, Wolves, Pels, Knicks all are struggling for relevance over the last several years.
    Last edited by Scoots; 02-23-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Including all their history it may be the Clippers. 3 teams in the 2 biggest cities, 2 of them are always 1-2 in value regardless of their record, then there's the Clippers who despite all their advantages they keep managing to lose. They may be turning it around, and it's interesting they may do it after hiring a life-long Laker.

The Kings, Wolves, Pels, Knicks all are struggling for relevance over the last several years.
    The Clippers aren't dumb though. Much better since Ballmer became owner, West an executive and Doc went back to just focusing on coaching.

The dumbest thing the Sixers did was let Jimmy walk only to max out Tobias.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The dumbest thing the Sixers did was let Jimmy walk only to max out Tobias.
    Meh, not only is this inaccurate, it's revisionist history.

Butler was walking either way, getting something for him was smart. Tobias isn't on a max.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The Clippers aren't dumb though. Much better since Ballmer became owner, West an executive and Doc went back to just focusing on coaching.
    Yeah, I was talking about their whole history and specifically mentioned they may be turning the corner now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, I was talking about their whole history and specifically mentioned they may be turning the corner now.
    Meh, disagree. Seems a California bias.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast