Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I feel triggered by the title of this post

JETS KNICKS YANKEES RANGERS

Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    I feel triggered by the title of this post

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, I was talking about their whole history and specifically mentioned they may be turning the corner now.
    I'm not even sure if I'd call their history under Sterling's ownership dumb. DTS was just a total piece of garbage with an absolute slave owner mentality. It's not surprising they had very very little success during his time as owner.

How about the Cavs? Lol chose Collin Sexton over lebron

Knicks, Wizards, Hornets, Cavaliers, Bulls, Timberwolves, Suns.

Just a list of dumber organizations out there.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Knicks, Wizards, Hornets, Cavaliers, Bulls, Timberwolves, Suns.

Just a list of dumber organizations out there.
    I think it's dumber when you have the level of talent the Sixers have and instead of your top stars improving their rather regressing each passing year.
    Non of the teams you've listed have the level of talent the Sixers have.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I think it's dumber when you have the level of talent the Sixers have and instead of your top stars improving their rather regressing each passing year.
    boom

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm not even sure if I'd call their history under Sterling's ownership dumb. DTS was just a total piece of garbage with an absolute slave owner mentality. It's not surprising they had very very little success during his time as owner.
    Wouldn't call it smart for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Knicks, Timberwolves and Kings are the top dysfunctional franchises since the 00ís.
    yeah if it's all time, probably the Clippers and Wolves? Knicks too, seeing as they are the mecca of the game, have all the resources possible, and yet still suck. But you will be hard pressed to find a worse NBA history than my Wolves overall...

.396 winning percentage, and 1 trip past the first round of the playoffs...ever. 1 playoff win in the last 16 years.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    yeah if it's all time, probably the Clippers and Wolves? Knicks too, seeing as they are the mecca of the game, have all the resources possible, and yet still suck. But you will be hard pressed to find a worse NBA history than my Wolves overall...

.396 winning percentage, and 1 trip past the first round of the playoffs...ever. 1 playoff win in the last 16 years.
    My God. I mean I guess it makes sense but when you say that out loud....Oof.

Rippin' lips son!!

don't forget that when ur team tried to gain an edge illegally, they cheated for the likes of joe smith. not even a star, but a role player

if only they had held onto ray Allen

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    Because at some point those teams passed up players that could be top stars. Too stupid to pick them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    don't forget that when ur team tried to gain an edge illegally, they cheated for the likes of joe smith. not even a star, but a role player

if only they had held onto ray Allen
    I can list about 80 more of these

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I can list about 80 more of these
    Every team has a bunch of what ifs. But they all have hits. But teams like the Wolves and Clippers have just done very, very little when they have hit on a player. Just haven't been able to put anything around them.

Rippin' lips son!!

its strange that nobody has brought up the Pistons. Especially with how they just turned Drummond and Jackson into a whole second round pick.....in like 4 years.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast