Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hugh Jackman, Jon Bernthal & More Rally Around Bullied 9-Year-Old Boy

https://screenrant.com/quaden-bayles...yland-support/

man this video is heart breaking... bullying has always been around and nobody deserves to be bullied but its good to see people trying to help

Yeah, people suck balls. Was not easy watching that clip of his mom talking while he's in a car seat (came across it a few hours back randomly on Twitter).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Bullying is not good no matter what the situation.

I am just confused by the situation. Once this started trending other stuff came out about it. some of it not true and some of it I don't know. He supposedly has his own instagram with pictures posted of him in designer clothes and high dollar toys and videos of him with lots of cash bragging about it and the such.

Someone people tried to claim he was 18 but, snopes debunked that one. I've seen others say that this happened before in 2015 where his mother did another stunt like this one that went viral at that time also. I've also seen where people have claimed to know the kid and his mother and that the kid is a bully in the school he goes and when in turn the other kids stand up to him the mother turns it all around on the kids her son bullies.

It just has me all kinds of confused

I was bullied in school and hate to see stuff like this come up but, I also know in this modern day more and more people are trying to do stuff just for it to go viral and they can get their 15 minutes of fame.

Didnít something came out that he was actually 18 and rich? And kind of an *******? Then again is twitter people make tons of **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Bullying is not good no matter what the situation.

I am just confused by the situation. Once this started trending other stuff came out about it. some of it not true and some of it I don't know. He supposedly has his own instagram with pictures posted of him in designer clothes and high dollar toys and videos of him with lots of cash bragging about it and the such.

Someone people tried to claim he was 18 but, snopes debunked that one. I've seen others say that this happened before in 2015 where his mother did another stunt like this one that went viral at that time also. I've also seen where people have claimed to know the kid and his mother and that the kid is a bully in the school he goes and when in turn the other kids stand up to him the mother turns it all around on the kids her son bullies.

It just has me all kinds of confused

I was bullied in school and hate to see stuff like this come up but, I also know in this modern day more and more people are trying to do stuff just for it to go viral and they can get their 15 minutes of fame.
    The t got debunked?

9 years old.

Time to man up.

I was not longer a boy at age 9, I manned up
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    9 years old.

Time to man up.

I was not longer a boy at age 9, I manned up
    What happened from 10 on?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    What happened from 10 on?
    Adulthood

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I guess this is the true beauty of the internet, bullied kid gets last laugh. I hope its true, because if he's the actual bully it just makes the story sadder.

when I saw the vid I couldn't help but want to beat the **** outta whoever made fun of him, then i calmed down and realized that would just make me the bully. sometimes these bullies are just projecting their own problems and are victims themselves, we have alot of slutty/****** parents who can't/won't raise decent kids.

Good Information.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I guess this is the true beauty of the internet, bullied kid gets last laugh. I hope its true, because if he's the actual bully it just makes the story sadder.

when I saw the vid I couldn't help but want to beat the **** outta whoever made fun of him, then i calmed down and realized that would just make me the bully. sometimes these bullies are just projecting their own problems and are victims themselves, we have alot of slutty/****** parents who can't/won't raise decent kids.
    You know what, I was thinking something similar

Strictly from the bullies perspective, its crazy. You at home probably dealing some verbal, mental, or physical abuse, some kid probably seeing their dad beat the **** out their mom and not know how to save her. So they vent on a smaller weaker kid because it's the only way they know how, and then they watch the whole world want to watch them get their *** kicked.

Raw deal. A 9 year old bully isnt processing things and reacting to them as an adult. Yet we always hold them to adult standard. It's an unseen tragedy. It's crazy what kinda stories we hold inside of us.
    Last edited by nastynice; 02-28-2020 at 05:02 AM.

If this is all true then a part of me has also thought that it would make it worse for the bullied kid because now that he got his "15 minutes of fame" kids are going to want to be friends with him in hopes of getting to be involved in the things the kid has been doing and the people who have been supporting him. then when all that dries up most likely those same kids are going to drop him like a bad habit and go back to their old ways and start the bullying again.

That is why I hate the viral culture anymore. you are seeing more and more videos like this or ones where people are randomly beating up others or abusing animals or similar stuff because they know people are going to be outraged and keep retweeting it to "try and get justice" but, in a weird way it is making said person a "viral star"