Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

Discuss

Sad news, be funny if the Clippers pick him up lol

Or imagine if Boogie goes to a team like the Raptors, Heat, Bucks, Blazers, Nuggets or Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Or imagine if Boogie goes to a team like the Raptors, Heat, Bucks, Blazers, Nuggets or Thunder
    Even though I absolutely HATE him, the Jazz could really use a backup center.

Rippin' lips son!!

What dose he bring to the table us what I have to ask

Jazz... if he goes there he gives them depth

Man sad to see it but heís probably out of the league. Iím sure one or maybe even two more teams take a chance on him but heís not got much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Man sad to see it but heís probably out of the league. Iím sure one or maybe even two more teams take a chance on him but heís not got much longer.
    Shouldíve taken that 2 year/$40 something million deal from NO. That temper tantrum blew up in his face, Hard to feel sorry for him.

Didn't he tear his ACL over the summer? Can't imagine him being ready to play in the next couple months when playoffs start.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Didn't he tear his ACL over the summer? Can't imagine him being ready to play in the next couple months when playoffs start.
    He did but I think even the chance is better than anything Talen Horton-Tucker, Troy Daniels or Dudley will add in the playoffs, imo.

Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

Iíd sit the season out and rehab fully. Heís had a bunch of leg injuries over the past few years. Play it safe, rehab, and pick a good spot where he can rehab his value.

But sadly, this guy might be cooked physically. Heíll never be the player he used to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PAOboston; 02-22-2020 at 09:34 AM.

DeMarcus may as well retire at this point

He is not playing this year, thatís why Lakers will cut him to open up a roster spot in order to pick up Markieff. Markieff and Lakers have a verbal agreement. Also Lakers have to pay for and make available their resources for Boogie to rehab his leg. It was the most logical move. Doubt it he is going anywhere and will be resigned by Lakers next year. He has a very close relationship with AD and has been a great teammate per Lakers teammates this year.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeMarcus may as well retire at this point
    If he gets another leg injury, he might. Itís a shame. Was #1 big in the game just two years ago.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Let this be a lesson to anyone else who thinks of passing on Miami.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast