Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 79
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,772

    Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And Gasol is Spanish. Just ewing being racist.
    Realizing Cousins never was a positive player is racist? I also think people from Spain are most often considered white Europeans. If Adams or Rudy isn't sorry. Anyway get a sense of humor and/or a clue when it comes to hoops



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-23-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,032
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Realizing Cousins never was a positive player is racist? I also think people from Spain are most often considered white Europeans. If Adams or Rudy isn't sorry. Anyway get a sense of humor and/or a clue when it comes to hoops



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True, spanish people are considering white europeans.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Yíall are nitpicking the **** out of what ewing said lol Rudy isnít white but the rest are, simmer down.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,020
    Cousin was most def the best big in the game whilst playing in Sacramento. That's not arguable.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,020

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,978
    Literally not a single one of those 3 are white. One is Hispanic, one is black and one is Polynesian.

    Next thing you all are going to tell me is Blake Griffin is white

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And Gasol is Spanish. Just ewing being racist.
    Or another word. Sad what this forum has become. And Valade, Iím friends with the base commander. Use a bit more class next time. Not only as a fellow service member but also as a mod you are held on a higher level and Iíve read a lot of disrespectful posts of yours all over PSD.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Wow you just hit rock bottom there.

    Neither rudy or adams are white, rudy is half guadeloupeen and adams is maori.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Realizing Cousins never was a positive player is racist? I also think people from Spain are most often considered white Europeans. If Adams or Rudy isn't sorry. Anyway get a sense of humor and/or a clue when it comes to hoops



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You werenít kidding. Iím done here.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Cousin was most def the best big in the game whilst playing in Sacramento. That's not arguable.
    Thank you. Thatís all I was saying.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,180
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Realizing Cousins never was a positive player is racist? I also think people from Spain are most often considered white Europeans. If Adams or Rudy isn't sorry. Anyway get a sense of humor and/or a clue when it comes to hoops



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peak Boogie averaged like 26/12/5/1.5/1.5

    **** outta here with the never a positive player nonsense

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,772

    Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Or another word. Sad what this forum has become. And Valade, Iím friends with the base commander. Use a bit more class next time. Not only as a fellow service member but also as a mod you are held on a higher level and Iíve read a lot of disrespectful posts of yours all over PSD.
    Why is it classless to say Cousins was never the best center in the league. Sorry itís a bad take. He was always an empty stat guy. The fact that they never got above 35 wins in Sacramento and the Pels got better after he got hurt when they move AD to the 5 and added a stretch 4 should make people who had this take then take pause now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-23-2020 at 01:57 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Yíall are nitpicking the **** out of what ewing said lol Rudy isnít white but the rest are, simmer down.
    Its a woke competition.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,772

    Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Peak Boogie averaged like 26/12/5/1.5/1.5

    **** outta here with the never a positive player nonsense
    He was talented. He also held back Sac for years with his attitude and insistence on trying to play make like a guard. The Pels were also better without him. Iím not saying he couldnít of been a positive player. He was one in NO I guess but not enough of one where a good stretch 4 didnít improve the team. I remember you and MTM being big supporters of his when I said he was an empty stat guy with a disruptive attitude so I donít expect you to agree now but that was always my take and I think history has been kind to it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,032
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Literally not a single one of those 3 are white. One is Hispanic, one is black and one is Polynesian.

    Next thing you all are going to tell me is Blake Griffin is white
    Spanish people are different than latino people, they are considered white europeans.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •