Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    Is Rudy white?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    And you wonder why I even bother.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Ewing

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Ewing
    Thanks but no thanks, you can take him back.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is it classless to say Cousins was never the best center in the league. Sorry itís a bad take. He was always an empty stat guy. The fact that they never got above 35 wins in Sacramento and the Pels got better after he got hurt when they move AD to the 5 and added a stretch 4 should make people who had this take then take pause now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shame on him for the kings not building around him. Draft another center the year after the drafted him. Clearly that's all in DeMarcus. He should have drafted Curry over Evan's. Yeah Cousin is a dummy after trying your obsured thought process I'd lean you way as well.

Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Shame on him for the kings not building around him. Draft another center the year after the drafted him. Clearly that's all in DeMarcus. He should have drafted Curry over Evan's. Yeah Cousin is a dummy after trying your obsured thought process I'd lean you way as well.
    I doubt he made picks but he did completely turn on everyone one they ever brought in to coach him and got guy after guy fired. He publicly dissed George Karl in summer league. Didnít even wait for camp. Come on, you have to give this guy some blame.
    Last edited by ewing; 02-23-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I doubt he made picks but he did completely turn on everyone one they ever brought in to coach him and got guy after guy fired. He publicly dissed George Karl in summer league. Didnít even wait for camp. Come on, you have to give this guy some blame.
    To think he was never the best Center in the league being held back by the Kings in sorry I just respect your judgment in talent.

Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

To think he was never the best Center in the league being held back by the Kings in sorry I just respect your judgment in talent.
    He was the most talented. He was just a cancerous malcontent that refused to play the right way for a guy with his skills. Game aside he was out of control in Sac. He has to get some blame considering the way he acted. I mean finding a franchise level talent is supposed be the hardest part of rebuilding but once Sac got rid of Cousins they actually started to seem more functional

Last edited by ewing; 02-23-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Literally not a single one of those 3 are white. One is Hispanic, one is black and one is Polynesian.

Next thing you all are going to tell me is Blake Griffin is white
    Are their skin tones White, Spanish, or Polynesian?

Griffin is half Black and half white so you could say heís white just as much as you could say heís black
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Cousin was most def the best big in the game whilst playing in Sacramento. That's not arguable.
    Cousins was in or right outside my top 10 but AD was better so itís definitely arguable
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Are their skin tones White, Spanish, or Polynesian?

Griffin is half Black and half white so you could say heís white just as much as you could say heís black
    Spanish is a nationality bruh, lol

No you can't, lol calling someone who is mix raced Caucasian is incredibly ignorant and I'm sure you're aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Spanish is a nationality bruh, lol

No you can't, lol calling someone who is mix raced Caucasian is incredibly ignorant and I'm sure you're aware of this.
    Is Polynesian a race?

Is Polynesian a race?

I think so, but not positive, tbh. It is at minimum an ethnicity.

Boogie said there ain't no loyalty in the NBA anymore and Boogie is right especially after they waived him

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Boogie said there ain't no loyalty in the NBA anymore and Boogie is right especially after they waived him
    How so? He wasnít going to play bc of the injury and they paid him. He would been a free agent at the end of the year anyway right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That was an old comment from the Kings. Even after he was waived, I was watching him at shoot around before Fridayís game. He will be a Laker next season
    Go Lakers!

He was the most talented. He was just a cancerous malcontent that refused to play the right way for a guy with his skills. Game aside he was out of control in Sac. He has to get some blame considering the way he acted. I mean finding a franchise level talent is supposed be the hardest part of rebuilding but once Sac got rid of Cousins they actually started to seem more functional
    Exactly. And 2 years after he left the Kings won more games in a season than they ever did with him.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast