Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,738

    Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

    Why would you feel bad for him? Getting hurt sucks so I guess you can feel bad for him bc he got hurt but generally he has been a giant waste of talent.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-22-2020 at 03:28 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,738
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If he gets another leg injury, he might. Itís a shame. Was #1 big in the game just two years ago.
    No he wasnít lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,026
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He is not playing this year, thatís why Lakers will cut him to open up a roster spot in order to pick up Markieff. Markieff and Lakers have a verbal agreement. Also Lakers have to pay for and make available their resources for Boogie to rehab his leg. It was the most logical move. Doubt it he is going anywhere and will be resigned by Lakers next year. He has a very close relationship with AD and has been a great teammate per Lakers teammates this year.
    This, he will re-sign pretty quickly this summer.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    DeMarcus Cousins will probably end up on the Knicks or Bulls

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Let this be a lesson to anyone else who thinks of passing on Miami.
    Miami will most likely sign him for the remainder of the season and next. Next season will be key for Cuz, in the HEAT system.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    DeMarcus Cousins to the Heat works but then what about Bam tho? Bam plays the 5 and so does DeMarcus unless you shift Bam over to the 4 for next season and you have Boogie play the 5 next season

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeMarcus Cousins to the Heat works but then what about Bam tho? Bam plays the 5 and so does DeMarcus unless you shift Bam over to the 4 for next season and you have Boogie play the 5 next season
    Meyers has played the 5 next to Bam all year
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Miami will most likely sign him for the remainder of the season and next. Next season will be key for Cuz, in the HEAT system.
    I wouldnít be mad at it, low risk high reward move. We have the space to do it
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No he wasnít lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This lol
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeMarcus Cousins will probably end up on the Knicks or Bulls
    What makes you say that?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,738

    Lakers are waiving DeMarcus Cousins

    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DeMarcus Cousins to the Heat works but then what about Bam tho? Bam plays the 5 and so does DeMarcus unless you shift Bam over to the 4 for next season and you have Boogie play the 5 next season
    He is a terrible fit. The heat take your body fat % all the time, expect you to work, and to play defense. Cousin is not going there. Riley knows he wants no part of Cousins


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 02-22-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is a terrible fit. The heat take your body fat % all the time, expect you to work, and to play defense. Cousin is not going there. Riley knows he wants no part of Cousins


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. They just got rid of a tiny version of Cousins at the trade deadline, in Waiters.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    This. They just got rid of a tiny version of Cousins at the trade deadline, in Waiters.
    We wanted him this summer, maybe thatís changed now.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    We wanted him this summer, maybe thatís changed now.
    Rumors


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,855
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If he gets another leg injury, he might. Itís a shame. Was #1 big in the game just two years ago.
    Cousins was never the best big in the game lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •