Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,567

    2/20 NBA GameThread

    Last edited by kdspurman; 02-22-2020 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Bucks
    Heat
    Bulls
    Sixers
    Grizzlies
    Rockets

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,272
    15 point lead when joel sits... horford in and the flood gates open inside lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    15 point lead when joel sits... horford in and the flood gates open inside lol
    Why you all signed him, lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,313
    Embiid with the step back 3......airball


    Rippin' lips son!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,693
    Man the reffing in this game is a ****ing joke.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,313
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Man the reffing in this game is a ****ing joke.
    The 76ers are a ****ing joke in this game. And still only down 13.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,272
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Man the reffing in this game is a ****ing joke.
    it took 1 game for brett browns system to change everything that made GB3 good.. 1 game... he went from moving off the ball a ton with the warriors to doing it the first game with us to now standing in a corner doing nothing to give horford/joel space because YET AGAIN our coach cant figure out how to stagger minutes for both of them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    The 76ers are a ****ing joke in this game. And still only down 13.
    yup

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,272
    man we need spacing right? get 3 point shooters and park them in the corners with no movement at all lmfao... 5 guys around the 3 point line... system is genius

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,693
    Kenny Atkinson looks like he doesnít shower.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,995
    That 46 to 10 run by the Nets was a killer.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,693
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    The 76ers are a ****ing joke in this game. And still only down 13.
    Well when the foul count in the run is 10 against the Sixers, 0 against the Nets itís hard to keep up. They stopped calling it and we get back in it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    57,693
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it took 1 game for brett browns system to change everything that made GB3 good.. 1 game... he went from moving off the ball a ton with the warriors to doing it the first game with us to now standing in a corner doing nothing to give horford/joel space because YET AGAIN our coach cant figure out how to stagger minutes for both of them.
    Or maybe thatís how important Simmons is.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,272
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Well when the foul count in the run is 10 against the Sixers, 0 against the Nets itís hard to keep up. They stopped calling it and we get back in it.
    its not hard to see why they are giving them fouls and not us... joel inside gets doubled and we pass it out and chuck shots where the nets are driving... how many of the nets points are in the paint? its pretty amazing watching a team with an actual offensive game plan no?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •