Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Peja Stojakovics

Would he be a top 15 player in todays sport yearly? How would prome Peja be in todays game? Prime Peja ended in i think what 2006-07?

I’m not sure about top 15 but he’d be valued more in today’s game. He had such a sweet shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'd be a stretch four, probably one of the best in the league.
    Not sure where that would rank him overall as no team would consider him the #1 option, but he'd be one of the biggest offensive threats and if be played for a contender then he'd probably also be an All Star.

He’d be really good. I don’t know if the current game could stop him from being a choker

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Not sure where that would rank him overall as no team would consider him the #1 option, but he'd be one of the biggest offensive threats and if be played for a contender then he'd probably also be an All Star.
    Nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

He'd be a Croatian Danilo Gallinari. Concurrently, Gallinari is an Italian Peja Stojaković.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    He would be a 5 in Houston. He would be a much more dangerous player in today's game. For sure.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

I think he'd have even more of a green light in today's NBA to shoot the 3, so maybe his numbers would see a little bump. I also think he'd be more of a small ball 4/5 for a lot of teams, as he was never especially laterally quick. But even peak Peja in today's NBA isn't someone who could carry a playoff team. More than 90% of his 3-point attempts in his career were assisted—catch and shoot guys don't carry basketball teams.

It's hard to judge, but he was probably already a top 25-30 guy in the league at his peak. He's probably around that same level today given the amount of talent in the league right now. Top 15 just seems too high. I can easily name 15 players right now who are better than peak Peja.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    He'd be a Croatian Danilo Gallinari. Concurrently, Gallinari is an Italian Peja Stojaković.
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think he'd have even more of a green light in today's NBA to shoot the 3, so maybe his numbers would see a little bump. I also think he'd be more of a small ball 4/5 for a lot of teams, as he was never especially laterally quick. But even peak Peja in today's NBA isn't someone who could carry a playoff team. More than 90% of his 3-point attempts in his career were assisted—catch and shoot guys don't carry basketball teams.

It's hard to judge, but he was probably already a top 25-30 guy in the league at his peak. He's probably around that same level today given the amount of talent in the league right now. Top 15 just seems too high. I can easily name 15 players right now who are better than peak Peja.
    Agree with both of these. He's a better shooting Danillo Gallinari. But playing in today's game won't suddenly give him handles, it won't suddenly make him quick enough to be a good defender. Great talent, but he is definitely below the top players.

His 2 games with the Raptors were blissful

He'd be another splash brother

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He would be a 5 in Houston. He would be a much more dangerous player in today's game. For sure.
    In fairness, Steve Kerr would be a 5 in Houston as long as he hits that 3.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Peja is not Croatian.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Agree with both of these. He's a better shooting Danillo Gallinari. But playing in today's game won't suddenly give him handles, it won't suddenly make him quick enough to be a good defender. Great talent, but he is definitely below the top players.
    aren't you guys underrating his mvp ish season?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast