Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    C-Webb deserves to be there before Bosh does.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    defense matters... trying to be kobe and not having the shot or a shot matters more... dude would constantly drain the final clock t to be the dude to hit the big shot and he would brick it 9 out of every 10 times... it was annoying as **** and when he would go to the line it a clutch situation he would always miss 1 of 2.
    You are right but Philly also asked him to be something he wasn't. They saw a kid who if he could put all the ball in the basket would be a star and just assume well he'll learn to do that little thing
    Last edited by ewing; 02-20-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

A lot of people point to Bosh’s time in Toronto and say he couldn’t be used as a #1 option. While that’s probably true people don’t realize that Bosh had loads of unlucky stuff happen during his tenure in Toronto.

-VC debacle in his rookie season
    -Drafting Rafael Araujo in his 2nd season
    -Drafting Andrea Bargnani in his 4th season
    -Hedo Turkoglu signed and didn’t give a ****
    -Jermaine O’Neal trade didn’t fit and neither did the subsequent Shawn Marion trade.

CB4 basically had Jose Calderon and Anthony Parker as the best players to suit up with him for more than half a season.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    What about the opposite? If he stays as the guy in Toronto and keeps the numbers at 22/10 for the duration of his career, would he have had a better shot?

Either way. The NBA is the Hall of Pretty Good, so he should be getting in there.
    And maybe sniff the playoffs every year? Nah.

It’s a shame, he’s easily an all star and should’ve been first ballot but that’s a loaded group.

He was the “x factor” to 2 championship teams and made HUGE plays to win them especially the rebound kick out to Ray for the go ahead 3 and then the game winning block on green in the corner.

It’s a damn shame he got the blood clots or he’d still be going at a high borderline all star level and be exactly what we needed on this team next to Bam. A stretch big and one of the best pick n roll defenders we’ve seen.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Iggy and Bosh is a terrible comparison
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

CWebb does deserve to be in the HOF but not Bosh. I equate Bosh to Pau Gasol. They are great number 2 options on a very good team but not HOF caliber players. I would give Bosh a slight edge over Gasol but it's the best comparison I have since they both played similar roles and positions.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

is stephon Marbury a HOF'er

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    CWebb does deserve to be in the HOF but not Bosh. I equate Bosh to Pau Gasol. They are great number 2 options on a very good team but not HOF caliber players. I would give Bosh a slight edge over Gasol but it's the best comparison I have since they both played similar roles and positions.
    Bro, what?

Pau is a lock for the HOF.

This is Bosh first year of eligibility. He will get In for sure but only Kobe, Duncan and KG should be first ballot this year. Bosh was never at that level. With his 2 rings he will not have to wait long. Webber and Billups both deserve it one day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Iggy and Bosh is a terrible comparison
    Agree. I think Bosh is a borderline HOFer. Iguodala should only get in if he buys a ticket.

Iggy doesn’t belong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow how the F is Igudala on Bosh's level? On what planet? Bosh clearly got snubbed here. HOF is a joke anyways.

I think if Bosh had stayed in Toronto he’d have much better career stats and would definitely be headed to the HOF. He chose titles though (nothing wrong with that at all) over making the HOF. Playing with Labron and Wade killed any chance he had at making the HOF in my opinion. His stats suffered since he had to play 3rd fiddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think if Bosh had stayed in Toronto he’d have much better career stats and would definitely be headed to the HOF. He chose titles though (nothing wrong with that at all) over making the HOF. Playing with Labron and Wade killed any chance he had at making the HOF in my opinion. His stats suffered since he had to play 3rd fiddle.

couldn't you argue he should've been more impressive as a 3rd option? he was basically Horace grant lite with the heat. maybe people hold it against him how he underwhelmed as 1, 2 and 3rd option

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast