Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Iím kinda disappointed I wasnít here during the rebuild. I bet the drafts were pretty exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Indeed! I still think the most fun Iíve had on here (during a rebuild I mean) was when we got Russell from the Aís. Obviously, it didnít turn out. But the excitement was palpable that night.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Iím kinda disappointed I wasnít here during the rebuild. I bet the drafts were pretty exciting

Oh yeah. The minor league threads were poppiní back in the early 10sí

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Indeed! I still think the most fun Iíve had on here (during a rebuild I mean) was when we got Russell from the Aís. Obviously, it didnít turn out. But the excitement was palpable that night.
    Man I bet. I was pumped about that at the time too. Again, I hate I missed it. Iím sure it was an exciting time knowing the importance of every draft to get this thing right. I hope Iím not here for the next one, because I hope there is no next one lol.

https://twitter.com/MLBastian/status...922901505?s=19

So, one or both will definitely be on the roster opening day as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    https://twitter.com/MLBastian/status...922901505?s=19

So, one or both will definitely be on the roster opening day as of now.
    I know what Ross said, but I wouldnít count on it meaning one will be in the team. I seriously doubt Ross has made up his mind on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    That so Comcast and Marquee can finalized their deal ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    I know what Ross said, but I wouldnít count on it meaning one will be in the team. I seriously doubt Ross has made up his mind on the roster.
    Not totally disagreeing but unless they trade or sign someone , I believe they're the only two regular SS they have now

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Not totally disagreeing but unless they trade or sign someone , I believe they're the only two regular SS they have now
    Agreed. But I think Nico will be up sometime in May. Javy might not take a game off until them. And even if he did Bite can play SS for that game or two.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Totally disappointed in this..

Correct me if I'm wrong but they could of been negotiating with all these cable providers and streaming services since they announced in December2018, that the team was preparing to launch its RSN, "Marquee", in 2020.
    They definitely could of been negotiating with them since February 2019 when they announced they will be launching in 2020.

Seems like they didn't even start talking til some time after the season ended..

Also just a tidbit Hulu is owned by Comcast, why couldn't they do a package deal [emoji849][emoji2369]

Does anyone know if it will come included with the standard Hulu tv package? Or will it be an additional add on?

Donít really use cable and already have the Hulu streaming plan. So it makes most sense for me to just upgrade to Hulu + tv.

Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    Does anyone know if it will come included with the standard Hulu tv package? Or will it be an additional add on?

Donít really use cable and already have the Hulu streaming plan. So it makes most sense for me to just upgrade to Hulu + tv.
    Iím not 100% however there is no guarantee it will launch on Hulu this spring either which I just found out today.

2020 Cubs Spring Training Thread

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast