Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1713
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    That what I was saying he should of done weeks ago but instead he sat back and watch both sides negotiate through the media basically

Quote Originally Posted by Dfan25 View Post
    Seems like the players may push for a modest increase in games played from the 60 in the proposal. This deal should have been done a long time ago. 70-72 games

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    10 weeks from mid July to end of September so unless they want to have minimal days off or risk the weather being a factor in mid November and finish the season in mid October to play 10 extra games , then 60 to 65 games has to be it

Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    I have no idea if thatís true or not. This article from a few days ago links 5 cases to the Ozark parties. https://www.kfvs12.com/2020/06/14/ca...on-lake-ozark/.
    I've seen a couple articles saying none, so

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...rties-71069249

According to Manfred, they have a "jointly developed framework that we agreed could form the basis of an agreement."

Developed the FRAMEWORK that COULD form the BASIS of an agreement.

I didn't know that many caveats could fit into one sentence. I find it hard to be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    I've seen a couple articles saying none, so

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...rties-71069249
    Both articles could be true. Yours is from June 4th. CP's is from June 14th, and then updates the 15th.

There may have been none connected the 4th but now there have been.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hopefully the players and owners have realized given the bad PR on the MLB lately they don't want a repeat of 1994 where fans had such animosity at the players and owners for not reaching a deal that attendance went down when they came back both the owners and players lost money from it.

They both need to STFU and reach a deal.

Anyone here live in or near Chicago have Xfinity extra inning?

Asking because it looks as if Comcast and Marquee probably wont have a deal done and if they do play in July I'm wondering if I just get the Cubs if I'll be able to see all the games on here and it wint be blacked out

Looks like the players are still wanting more than the 60 games proposed today. Will be interested to see if they give in or continue to hold out. I feel like this will be the best deal they will get. Up until today it seemed as best case scenario was 48 games implemented by Manfred, or at worst, no season at all. Iím not counting the rumor of a season of games in the 50ís, because Iím not certain that deal ever hit the table. Regardless, I donít think they get a better deal than whatís on the table now. Time is not on the players side here, and if Manfred implements his own deal, it likely will be worse than this one with the clock continuing to tick. Iím at the point I wish they would just take it, and start ďspring trainingĒ back up next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone here live in or near Chicago have Xfinity extra inning?

Asking because it looks as if Comcast and Marquee probably wont have a deal done and if they do play in July I'm wondering if I just get the Cubs if I'll be able to see all the games on here and it wint be blacked out
    If you live out of market, then I believe so.

If you still live within market, then I donít think you can

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    If you live out of market, then I believe so.

If you still live within market, then I donít think you can
    Thankd

Just saw Kipnis put his home up for sale, guess he not planning on sticking around

Just saw Kipnis put his home up for sale, guess he not planning on sticking around
    He owns a few properties in the area.

Heís from the Chicago area, so I wouldnít look into that any. Like WCWW said, he probably has other properties or heís looking for another home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So apparently the MLB proposal includes some ads on jerseys and the universal DH for the next two seasons.

Gross.

I know the DH helps us with Schwarber, but I just do not like it.

Page 93 of 115 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast