Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Who could have seen that Morrow setback coming?

At least it's a lower commitment this year, but it'd be nice if he could ever get healthy and stay that way for a bit.

Mekkes was impressive.

I wanna get y'all thoughts as Cubs fans on the whole scandal but I also wanna know what you will do...what you guys will do as fans when the Astros come to town to Wrigley as the visiting team? Hopefully taunt them all night long with Cheaters chants or bring trash cans to games or buzzers LMAOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I wanna get y'all thoughts as Cubs fans on the whole scandal but I also wanna know what you will do...what you guys will do as fans when the Astros come to town to Wrigley as the visiting team? Hopefully taunt them all night long with Cheaters chants or bring trash cans to games or buzzers LMAOOOOOOO
    Shouldnt every visiting team be taunted?

Yeah but I mean taking it a step further because like the rest of the baseball world I know Cubs fans and specifically the Cubs team have a particular bone to pick with the Astros that dates back to 2017

Yeah but I mean taking it a step further because like the rest of the baseball world I know Cubs fans and specifically the Cubs team have a particular bone to pick with the Astros that dates back to 2017
    Iím sure there will be boos and taunts and signs and what not, but the best way of dealing with them is beating them on the field.

They will get thrown at Iím sure by a few teams, but I hope weíre not one of them.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Iím sure there will be boos and taunts and signs and what not, but the best way of dealing with them is beating them on the field.

They will get thrown at Iím sure by a few teams, but I hope weíre not one of them.
    Yeah of course but I know naturally Cubs pitchers will want to

Agreed... Id rather just beat them down with good baseball.

I don't think so... I think we have some really level headed pitchers on the Cubs. They may get a little fired up at the umps (Lester, Im looking at you) but for the most part I don't really ever remember them actually head hunting.... even when they had the right (looking at you, Pitt!)

The Astros don't come to Wrigley Field this year.

Not to mention, I have a feeling that the trash can thing is going to be pretty played out pretty quickly. I doubt the Astros players will care about it after the first few times, if they do at all.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't care about the scandal any more. Shame on the Astros. Shame on them for being somewhat tone deaf on their apologies. But it happened in 2017. I don't care if they take away the trophy...because I remember them winning. It is the same thing for the Louisville basketball team. I remember them winning the National Title whether a banner hangs or not. Same for Reggie Bush and his Heisman.

I'm ready to move on to 2020 Cubs baseball. As mediocre as I think this team will be, baseball is baseball and I look forward to games that matter for the Cubs.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 1908_Cubs; 02-23-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Dont think theyll allow trash cans in [emoji2369]
    Besides, cubs ahd Astros wont play again til 2022
    Last edited by chibears55; 02-23-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I don't think so... I think we have some really level headed pitchers on the Cubs. They may get a little fired up at the umps (Lester, Im looking at you) but for the most part I don't really ever remember them actually head hunting.... even when they had the right (looking at you, Pitt!)
    That was more of a Maddon thing, he wasnt big on retaliation

2020 Cubs Spring Training Thread

Why would they, though? We didnít get cheated out of a World Series by them.

I canít speak for other teams, but if and when we face them again (we donít play them this year or next year I believe), I hope they play the right way and beat them on the scoreboard when itís all said and done.

They're undefeated without him [emoji2369][emoji849][emoji6][emoji3061]

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast