Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kyrie is the most polarizing player in the league, is he dim or intelligent?

pretty sure you guys have heard about his newfound leadership position (and his untimely "injury"), but in following the various talking heads and interwebheads, it seems kyrie is the next Kobe in being that guy few understand. so what say you, are the likes of max kellerman right, that hes not proven himself a member of the intelligentsia, or are those who are close to him understanding something few can

ps. you guys do know kyrie is riding kds rep right now, right?

My opinion of Kyrie is well documented. He appeals to the inner, archaic, playground player we all have in us as basketball players/fans. Most basketball fans just love the razzle dazzle of the tight dribble, and multiple fakes, and showmanship of the street. Kyrie is amazing at this ****.

But, he is an idiot. He plays on his terms. He can't be depended on at all. If he hadn't had his single finals series where he played a great 2nd fiddle to LeBron, he would have been discarded as just another talented waste at this point. But, he DOES have that series, so here we are....

I have said it before, will say it again. You ain't winning **** with Kyrie as one of your best players, unless the guy ahead of him in a generational player (LeBron, healthy KD perhaps), and everything else falls into place. He is the most overrated player of this generation, and for the life of me, don't understand why he is even talked about so much...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Flat Earther. Nuff said.

Very stable genius imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Very stable genius imo

Kyrie has already proven his skill in the 2016 finals. The fact that we still have people questioning him is laughable. One of the best in our generation - I only need to link to the game 7 shot that set the world (and Warriors) on fire. Then led the Celtics to multiple strong seasons, and they failed miserably in a 5-vs-1 series against LeBron without Kyrie.

There's very few players in the NBA I'd take over him to lead my team.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Lets take him to the edge of the earth and find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's probably one of the most intelligent players in the league.

And he's not a flat earther.. You've been trolled by Kyrie if you still believe that.

Great talent and player. Has flaws in his game but so do most guys.

Biggest issue seems to be that hes just a drag to be around. Seems like he raises the depression level of any room he walks into. Like hes just a drag to be around on a day to day basis.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    He's probably one of the most intelligent players in the league.

And he's not a flat earther.. You've been trolled by Kyrie if you still believe that.
    If you think he was joking you've been fooled. He walked it back because he got smashed for it.

I mean, when you look at him as the #1 option or team leader, it's not that pretty.

The Celtics go to the ECF without Kyrie then the next year massively flop with Kyrie, winning 49 games and losing in the 2nd round. Now they are on pace to win 57 games.

Last year the Nets were 42-40. This year they are 8-12 with Kyrie and 17-16 without him.

Obviously, his Cav led teams were terrible, but I don't put that on him so much as those teams just sucked.

But it does seem like whatever team he is leading gets better when he leaves and is better without him. Not a great sign. As a second option to LeBron he was very good. But as a team leader? not so much.

Kyries defence is very similar to how he sees the Earth. Its flat.

he's not stupid at all. he's a bit of a troll though, and not at all a team player

He wanted to be traded off of a championship Cavaliers team.

He then left another contending team who got to the conference finals with out him.

Now he is on the Nets and throws his team mates under the bus.. and I quote:

I mean, its transparent. Its out there. Its glaring, in terms of the pieces that we need in order to be at that next level, Im going to continue to reiterate it.
    Were going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and well worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer.
    https://www.nj.com/nets/2020/01/nba-...r-the-bus.html

This guy has a supporting cast of Dinwiddie, Lavert, Harris, Allen, Jordan, Prince, Temple, Chandler. Not only is that supporting cast very talented, its also pretty dam deep.

If Durant was healthy they would be favoured to come out of the east. So with that being said calling him dim would be an understatement. Kyrie Irving is a straight up dumb ***..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast