Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Does anyone else remember that time progressives and bern-outs needlessly fretted over mike bloomber....that was embarrassing.
    I think it was a legit concern up until the point he stepped foot on a debate stage and had to do anything more than cut checks and make ads.

I'm happy he lit $600M+ of his own money on fire only to embarrass himself and be ridiculed by most every rational person on all sides.

I think it's also a great argument as to why these ghouls certainly could be taxed more.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I think it's also a great argument as to why these ghouls certainly could be taxed more.
    "They have it to spend, might as well take it" doesn't play outside BernieWorld.

I think it was a legit concern up until the point he stepped foot on a debate stage and had to do anything more than cut checks and make ads.

I'm happy he lit $600M+ of his own money on fire only to embarrass himself and be ridiculed by most every rational person on all sides.

If he had even an ounce of charisma and ability to not be a total tool, it would have been frightening.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    "They have it to spend, might as well take it" doesn't play outside BernieWorld.
    It actually does play, just not to the same degree.

The one truly bipartisan agreement among the people, not the puppets, in this country.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.

well it might have been just enough to tip the scales to biden soooo... maybe he got what he wanted?
    Last edited by flips333; 03-08-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Play is right.. Damn idiots are playing at this. **** bernie... or any of that ****.. It just doesn't make sense that we don't tax wealth made from wealth at a rate that is, at the very least, the same rate we tax income earned from work. That's dumb if we as a society value hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314