Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    First, you tell me I don't illustrate my points well.

Then you go on this rambling discourse about using my imagination then don't have to imagine it.

Are you high?

Tell you what we will see what the left does when Sanders, not a centrist, goes up against Trump.

I just love how republicans are acting like they had nothing to do with Trump being in office, it is all because of left fighting moderate, but never the idea it was they who put Trump in that catbird seat to run in the general election. Don't that say something about the Republican base losing faith in the republican leadership like Cruz, Rubio, Bush or Romney? Something that happens later with Hillary and her base in the general. A populist won. This is the age of the populist, that is why Bernie is raking up the field like Trump did the republicans in 2016. It doesn't matter if it is right or left, the voters are going to the extreme because the centrists ain't cutting it.

But no it's the m'f'ing left fault. It wasn't the left who told people to vote for Trump There is a bigger underlying problem in our political system than the left existing in the world.
    The same people who voted for McCain and Romney voted for Trump.

The same people who voted for Obama did not for Clinton. Not enough of them, anyway.

The end.

That said, I will say that the Democratic candidates are making the exact, nearly identical to a person mistake that the Republicans made three years ago. Namely Warren, Pete, and Klobuchuar refusing to get out clear up the moderate lane. Rubio, Cruz and Kasich gave us this lunatic. These three may give us another.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Shhhhh... one can only hunt the purple unicorn in total silence.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...dle-is-a-myth/
    We should definitely listen to Nate Silver & co on this one. On all ones, actually. Really demonstrated his merit last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Bernies favor ability rating is highest of the dems and his net rating is better of all the most known candidates.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is 100% true.

The thing is 35% favorability is not strong favorability. Even Trump could not masquerade 35% support as a good thing. If this thing ever gets narrowed to Sanders vs. (insert Democrat here) he's dead. Fully dead.

But these other dopes are looking like they won't allow it to happen. Down with the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    The Republican turnout consistent with previous elections refutes this.
    Refutes the impact of an imaginary demo?

We should definitely listen to Nate Silver & co on this one. On all ones, actually. Really demonstrated his merit last time around.
    You could listen to anyone you like, the data has been consistent for decades. Feel free to support your opinion.

You could listen to anyone you like, the data has been consistent for decades. Feel free to support your opinion.
    I'll pass. You can Google 538's forecasts, right up until the '16 election itself, on your own time if you're so inclined.

Refutes the impact of an imaginary demo?
    Won't claim to know what this means.

The same people who voted for McCain and Romney voted for Trump.

The same people who voted for Obama did not for Clinton. Not enough of them, anyway.

The end.

That said, I will say that the Democratic candidates are making the exact, nearly identical to a person mistake that the Republicans made three years ago. Namely Warren, Pete, and Klobuchuar refusing to get out clear up the moderate lane. Rubio, Cruz and Kasich gave us this lunatic. These three may give us another.
    Sure, the end. To what every you was trying to express about the left.

I might not be able to express myself as well as most here and frankly, that is least of my worries at my age, but at least I know which way the wind is blowing. You can clear a couple of football fields worth of space in the moderate lane, and Bernie will still win. The same in 2016 with the republicans race. What centrist in both parties fails to acknowledge is their base isn't buying what they are selling. The only way to beat Bernie or Trump in 2016 is to find a better populist which wouldn't do the centrist any good.

Who are Warren, Buttigieg, and Klobuchar suppose to be clearing the lane for? Bloomberg or Biden? Seriously, are you a republican? There isn't a single democrat poster here pushing for that nonsense.

I'll pass. You can Google 538's forecasts, right up until the '16 election itself, on your own time if you're so inclined.
    So you are talking out of your ***. Got it

Sure, the end. To what every you was trying to express about the left.

I might not be able to express myself as well as most here and frankly, that is least of my worries at my age, but at least I know which way the wind is blowing. You can clear a couple of football fields worth of space in the moderate lane, and Bernie will still win. The same in 2016 with the republicans race. What centrist in both parties fails to acknowledge is their base isn't buying what they are selling. The only way to beat Bernie or Trump in 2016 is to find a better populist which wouldn't do the centrist any good.

Who are Warren, Buttigieg, and Klobuchar suppose to be clearing the lane for? Bloomberg or Biden? Seriously, are you a republican? There isn't a single democrat poster here pushing for that nonsense.
    This will surprise, perhaps even stun you. But PSD is not particularly representative of 330 million Americans.

The 60 to 70 percent of Democrats not currently supporting the only guy in the far, far, off the rails left lane are not clamoring for revolution.

What a handful of PSD posters are or aren't "pushing for" isn't indicative of anything.

....but PSD is life, bruh!!1!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

This will surprise, perhaps even stun you. But PSD is not particularly representative of 330 million Americans.

The 60 to 70 percent of Democrats not currently supporting the only guy in the far, far, off the rails left lane are not clamoring for revolution.

What a handful of PSD posters are or aren't "pushing for" isn't indicative of anything.
    That is a lot to chew on, but first who are Warren, Klobuchar, and Buttigieg clearing the lane for?

And are you that far-right that Bernie seems to be calling for a revolution?

If Bloomberg came out and say he will pay each of the 330 million citizens in this country $2 million dollars to vote for him, would you join in and vote for him? I know not all of that 330 million are voters but you get my drift.

He got $65 billion dollars and if he wanted to buy the election, let's cut out the middle man and go straight to the voters. It would cost him only 660 million dollars. He has dropped that already in this race paying off the DNC, representatives, organization. I think we should get some of that loot than those clowns, we don't listen to them anyway.

We just vote in progressive, moderate on the down-ticket.

My vote is for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If Bloomberg came out and say he will pay each of the 330 million citizens in this country $2 million dollars to vote for him, would you join in and vote for him? I know not all of that 330 million are voters but you get my drift.

He got $65 billion dollars and if he wanted to buy the election, let's cut out the middle man and go straight to the voters. It would cost him only 660 million dollars. He has dropped that already in this race paying off the DNC, representatives, organization. I think we should get some of that loot than those clowns, we don't listen to them anyway.

We just vote in progressive, moderate on the down-ticket.
    I am pretty sure if he gave every citizen 2,000,000,000; it would cost 600 quadrillion dollars. Which is about 200 or 2000 times his net worth. For it to cost him 660,000,000; he could only give everyone 2 dollars.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast