Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greg Robinson's Drug Kingpin Days End Before They've Started

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/19/cleve...border-patrol/

BROWNS LINEMAN GREG ROBINSON
    BUSTED BY BORDER PATROL
    ... So Much Weed!!

Cleveland Browns lineman Greg Robinson -- the #2 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft -- is in custody after officials say he was found with A LOT of marijuana at a border patrol checkpoint.

We're told Robinson was stopped on Monday at the Sierra Blanca border checkpoint near the U.S., Mexico border. We're still working on the details surrounding the arrest.

Jail records show Robinson is still in custody and we're told he's facing a federal charge of possession with intent to distribute.

27-year-old Robinson was an absolute stud back in his college days -- making 1st Team All-SEC during his 2013 season at Auburn.

The NFL scouts drooled over Robinson -- he's 6'5", 332 pounds -- and when the Rams took him with the #2 pick in 2014, they signed him to a fully guaranteed 4-year $21 million contract.

The bad news for the Rams ... he didn't live up to the hype so they traded him to the Detroit Lions for a 6th round pick in 2017. The Browns signed Robinson in 2018 and re-signed him in 2019.

Sources tell us the Browns recently informed Robinson they would not be bringing him back for the 2020 season.

Robinson has reportedly made more than $29 million in contract money during his NFL career.

We reached out to Robinson's rep and the Cleveland Browns -- so far, no comment from either.
    Has $30M, could live in a legalized state, but is still a drug mule.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Welcome to the Cowboys

157 pounds.

Holy ****.

[...] federal agents said they found 157 pounds (71.21 kilograms) of marijuana in a rented vehicle in which he and two other people were riding.

If convicted, both could be sentenced to up to 20 years in federal prison.It was unclear from jail and federal court records if they had attorneys.

There, the patrol stopped and inspected the vehicle, finding several large duffel bags containing vacuum-sealed black bags containing what tested positive as marijuana, the complaint stated. Also found were glass jars and packaging equipment, along with $3,100 in cash.

Agents said the unidentified passenger was an Uber driver who also drove and ran errands for Robinson and his family and friends. The passenger showed agents cellphone texts that showed Robinson had offered to pay the passenger to claim ownership of the marijuana, according to the complaint. The texts showed the passenger, who is a legally resident immigrant but not a U.S. citizen, refused and would not have made the trip if aware of the drugs in the vehicle. The person was not charged.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...wn/4809846002/

You're not supposed to ride along in with your fall guy.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I don't know why the big fuss, it was only 157.................oh wait, that's pounds
    Dumbass
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

157 pounds.

Holy ****.
    I saw someone on Twitter say that's almost half a Lizzo lolol

Saw a picture of a trunk overflowing with weed and it was 130 pounds lol.

You can't make this **** up. Lol worthy.

i aint even mad nor should they convict him... just take the weed and be done with it... dude has the biggest balls in the world lol.

that is an insane amount of weed lmfao

Point of references:

Why do people even smuggle in weed from other countries anymore? Dudes about to get 20 years for something thats all but legal now lol

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Why do people even smuggle in weed from other countries anymore? Dudes about to get 20 years for something thats all but legal now lol
    Most sportsball players aren't smart.

He could have invested a few million in a dispensary, gotten basically free legal weed for life, and turned a profit.

-Scott van Pelt

former Browns player*. He's a FA and they def were not going to bring him back even before this.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    not sure I'd consider 157 pounds to be legal....anywhere
    I know he's a big man, but that's a spliff even Cheech and Chong would say 'like wow man, far out' about
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not sure I'd consider 157 pounds to be legal....anywhere
    I know he's a big man, but that's a spliff even Cheech and Chong would say 'like wow man, far out' about
    Yeah but if you want to get high then go down the street and buy some from the dispensary. No need to sneak 157 pounds across the border.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I saw someone on Twitter say that's almost half a Lizzo lolol
    Lmfao

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast