Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thought I'd share this with the new mods. Something they ought to know going forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23OGxcSGntY

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Thought I'd share this with the new mods. Something they ought to know going forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23OGxcSGntY
    Thank you Mr. Miagi.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Congrats to you both!

I thought WS was our resident psychologist. Anyway, can I get a ban for thinking?.......coz I think you two are xxxxx. (Iím practicing my inner Deadman). And drinking at the same time. Someone has to, a couple of blokes on here have been sober for months, which is fricken awesome by the way. I drink, so I like me more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    I thought WS was our resident psychologist. Anyway, can I get a ban for thinking?.......coz I think you two are xxxxx. (Iím practicing my inner Deadman). And drinking at the same time. Someone has to, a couple of blokes on here have been sober for months, which is fricken awesome by the way. I drink, so I like me more.
    Lol

And actually 4/21/20 will be 4 years for me. Last drink was 4/20/16 (yes 4/20 lol).

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol

And actually 4/21/20 will be 4 years for me. Last drink was 4/20/16 (yes 4/20 lol).
    Good job.

Now whereís another can. Sobriety makes me thirsty.

Lullz. I just offer my help when I feel is needed. Looks like youíre from England. Which part? I was born in Paddington. Love the inner DM look. One of my favorite times in England when I went back on a holiday was the train ride back at night from London to Cambridge. The songs the drunk dudes sang were hilarious and very therapeutic. Great moments.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol

4/20 was Hitlers birthday. Hmmm.

Congrats by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Congrats to you both!
    Nice to here from you bro. Hope everything is going well?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post

Congrats by the way.
    And Napoleon III

Lullz. I just offer my help when I feel is needed. Looks like youíre from England. Which part? I was born in Paddington. Love the inner DM look. One of my favorite times in England when I went back on a holiday was the train ride back at night from London to Cambridge. The songs the drunk dudes sang were hilarious and very therapeutic. Great moments.
    Now thatís not nice at all, in fact itís blasphemy. Iím an Aussie, we hate poms, even though weíre all pommie convicts.

Iíll give you a good English story though. I caught a train to Heathrow and had just left Paddington Station when the disaster happened there in 99. Missed me by that much. We arrived at Heathrow to find the normally unarmed plods all running around with sub-machine guns as they came running through our train.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And Napoleon III
    lol interesting.

Now thatís not nice at all, in fact itís blasphemy. Iím an Aussie, we hate poms, even though weíre all pommie convicts.

Iíll give you a good English story though. I caught a train to Heathrow and had just left Paddington Station when the disaster happened there in 99. Missed me by that much. We arrived at Heathrow to find the normally unarmed plods all running around with sub-machine guns as they came running through our train.
    damn. Glad you are still here. LOL sorry, did not know you're an Aussie. I would take it as an insult by getting called a Brit.

Congrats by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And Napoleon III
    Yeah ummmm I wouldn't know either of them guys birthdays. Interesting that you guys do tho.... Lol

Nice to here from you bro. Hope everything is going well?
    Just been busy at work, honestly. Wish i had more time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast