Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,459
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkfn2284 View Post
    I'm with you. I find the whole thing to be extremely out of hand and over the top. He clearly is looking to garner a reaction and people have given it to him. We also live in a society where there are a lot of people who are "woke", but when the doors are close or they are at home with their buddies they aren't who they claim to be in public. I just hope that those who are hammering him live buy the standards they place upon everyone else.
    I can honestly say I have never talked about kidnapping women. I've never taken anybody in my family to the gun range and taught them to shoot for the head in case a political rival won. I care about wins and losses and not what the coach has going on in there pants. Let's just call a spade a spade. This has nothing to do with being "woke". It's about not being a dick head and treating people with respect. Aubrey Huff is a dick head. He's the reason why he won't be there celebrate with the rest of his teammates. In life your actions have consequences. He acted like a dick head. Now he's facing the consequences.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,459

    Aubrey Huff not invited to 2010 reunion

    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    What what spliff said. The only people in this thread who seem to know or care about the situation are the outraged, including you.
    Well said known Giants psd poster. Since you're always posting in the Giants forum you know that the only people in this thread are those outraged. You know. Because you post in this forum all the time. I mean you make up 15% of the posts in here. And before you get up in arms because I created a thread. I didn't. I just made a single post in the offseason thread and someone else made it a thread.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by downsos; 02-21-2020 at 12:32 AM.


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,180
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Enough of the cancel culture ********. Nobody is taking away his accolades, his WS rings, or the money he earned in those years. He just isn't invited to a party. He's free to act like an *******. We're free to tell him to **** off. The owner of the team is a giant Trump supporter who donated millions or helped run a super PAC for him (can't remember which). We know Cody Ross is a Trump guy and it's not hard to guess where guys like Affeldt, Madbum and Posey fall. The only guy not invited is the one who as acted like an *******.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bumgarner a Trump supporter? No surprise there.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,594

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,541
    I can't say I honestly care one way or the other. Huff is clearly a moron, but I find it weird this is where they draw the line PR wise. This is the franchise with Charles Johnson, Baer and Kapler as prominent figures but you uninvite Huff to the reunion for some tweets? I understand they are idiotic and offensive, I won't defend him. I just think this whole thing is disingenuous. It looks more like them just not wanting anymore negative PR rather than caring about the content of huffs tweets.

    I don't feel sorry for Huff, as he knew what he was doing. He clearly likes the attention or just has some mental issues and has no ability to read a room or act civil.

    But if it was me I would have just invited him. He is right when he says there is no reunion without him. Then again I don't proclaim to care much about off the field stuff when it comes to sports. As long as you aren't a murder or rapist or some hideous ****. But just some idiotic tweets? Meh. Huff just seems like an easy target to get some positive PR for a team that needs it.

    Honest question, if this whole uninviting things didn't become public would many people even care he was there? Would people have stopped being fans or not enjoyed the reunion? Probably not. Or to take it a step further, if Huff was still "useful" and hypothetically a 25 year old MVP candidate would fans be wanting him out of the organization because of these tweets? I doubt it.

    Again not saying Huff deserves anything or isn't a pretty sick dude, but this whole thing just seems like a really convenient way to take a stand now that he doesn't bring anymore value to the organization.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,594
    So I was watching an episode of South Park tonight and this scene happens to come on:


    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    343
    👆, lmao

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45,594
    I can't stand Mad Dog but here's him being his usual obnoxious, loudmouth self while chiming in on the Huff situation:

    https://twitter.com/BackAftaThis/sta...00620470530049

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    7,062
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I can honestly say I have never talked about kidnapping women. I've never taken anybody in my family to the gun range and taught them to shoot for the head in case a political rival won. I care about wins and losses and not what the coach has going on in there pants. Let's just call a spade a spade. This has nothing to do with being "woke". It's about not being a dick head and treating people with respect. Aubrey Huff is a dick head. He's the reason why he won't be there celebrate with the rest of his teammates. In life your actions have consequences. He acted like a dick head. Now he's facing the consequences.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well said. You can say absolutely whatever the hell you want in this here United States... but when you say some obvious bat**** crazy, threatening, hate filled, ignorant, uneducated, misogynistic, and racist remarks, prepare for a serious backlash from some segment of the population. Huff shouldnít whine about it. He knew exactly what he was saying and doing. Take it like the supposed big, bad, non-PC, man that you claim to be.

    I too feel that our country has become over the top with PC culture at times, but man, donít lose your civility and common sense. Not everyone is going to like everyone and I donít expect them to. Also, none of us are perfect. However, at minimum, just respect your fellow human being and donít say such asinine remarks... or if you do, be ready to own the remarks AND their potential negative outcome.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    2,506
    Nowadays people confuse Freedom of speech (from government restriction of speech) with you have to listen to me if I speak.
    There is no guarantee anybody has to listen to anything someone says, people need ignore filters in their heads. Aubrey brought the fans a lot of joy.

    Its a shame that some of the good he does is getting thrown under the bus

    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

    Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,822
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Well said known Giants psd poster. Since you're always posting in the Giants forum you know that the only people in this thread are those outraged. You know. Because you post in this forum all the time. I mean you make up 15% of the posts in here. And before you get up in arms because I created a thread. I didn't. I just made a single post in the offseason thread and someone else made it a thread.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Take some free advice from me: quit your blubbering about tweets and take your significant other out to dinner. Then sexually harass your waitress in front of her (she will be impressed). After you get home and she's feeling sexy due to your alphaness let her know you're going out with the boys for a while and don't know when you'll be home (take your gun with you and don't be discreet about it). Pop off a few rounds, maybe do some spotlighting with the boys, then hammer some beers and go home drunk.

    She won't be able to take her hands off you for weeks - trust me I graduated from the Aubrey Huff School of Manners.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,063
    In case y'all wanted to know what Aubrey thinks of the current situation...


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,303
    I did read some of the Democrats blaming trump for this as well, so he did the same thing as they did. Both silly accusations, although it did come from China, the Democrats, Trump nor the US Military (as China claimed) has nothing to do with the start of the virus. Huff has always been an idiot and he makes dumb comments at times, but I think the Giants handled this badly. Without Huff, no 2010 World Series, he was not the only one but he was needed to make it happen.

    I have wondered if the Giants didn't win the 2010 title would they have won the next two titles. I mean I kinda expected them to be in the playoffs for many years after 2010. I would think they thought the same, it gave them the confidence that was missing for decades.

    With the virus out there, there may not even be a 2010 reunion in August anyways. Just saying.

    ^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    In case y'all wanted to know what Aubrey thinks of the current situation...


    That's a crock of **** coming from Huff. Why would anyone want to spread a disease intentionally? People don't blame the president just because they don't like him. It's because of the horrible response to the pandemic from his administration. For starters, Trump disbanded the pandemic response office, so he deserves to be grilled for that.

    Seriously, the only #Evil is the Republican party, which has become a satanic cult.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 03-16-2020 at 06:18 AM.

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,459
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

    That's a crock of **** coming from Huff. Why would anyone want to spread a disease intentionally? People don't blame the president just because they don't like him. It's because of the horrible response to the pandemic from his administration. For starters, Trump disbanded the pandemic response office, so he deserves to be grilled for that.

    Seriously, the only #Evil is the Republican party, which has become a satanic cult.
    Agreed. Now let's never speak of this again.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •