Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Ross will finish with a better stock car career than Larson given the equipment.
    What makes you say that? I would think if the majority felt that way about him hed already be in a top series ride

I dont know how good chastain is, but I'd like to find out. He really didnt get any real recognition until the end of the 18 season when Ganassi gave him a couple spot starts in a XF car and if I remember correctly he was running really good at Darlington (i think) in his first start and I think it was Harvick that straight up wrecked him and said something stupid like 'well thats why he wont get any more chances in good equipment' then he won his next start in a XF Ganassi car.

Ganassi had a full time XF ride lined up for him last year but I think the sponsor got audited and got caught for tax fraud so their money got frozen like 2 weeks before daytona so they werent able to field that car and that close to daytona no top tier team has a spot for him, so its take what you can get. I'll think he will be a title contender in XF this year as long as Kaulig cars dont break and will be driving in cup somewhere next year.

As for whos better him or Larson... I dont know thats tough to say without seeing what RC can do in a full year of good equipment
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 02-21-2020 at 11:47 PM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I dont know how good chastain is, but I'd like to find out. He really didnt get any real recognition until the end of the 18 season when Ganassi gave him a couple spot starts in a XF car and if I remember correctly he was running really good at Darlington (i think) in his first start and I think it was Harvick that straight up wrecked him and said something stupid like 'well thats why he wont get any more chances in good equipment' then he won his next start in a XF Ganassi car.

Ganassi had a full time XF ride lined up for him last year but I think the sponsor got audited and got caught for tax fraud so their money got frozen like 2 weeks before daytona so they werent able to field that car and that close to daytona no top tier team has a spot for him, so its take what you can get. I'll think he will be a title contender in XF this year as long as Kaulig cars dont break and will be driving in cup somewhere next year.

As for whos better him or Larson... I dont know thats tough to say without seeing what RC can do in a full year of good equipment
    I like Ross and itd be cool to see him in good equipment. But I cant sit here and say hed had a better career than Larson. Chip offers good equipment but it seems like they have a lot of short comings too. There were soo many races Larson was contending in just to have part failures or crew mistakes. Id like to see him under one of the top teams too.

Its weird seeing Harvick come to Kyle Buschs defense lol

Of course Jimmie gets a fast car then qualifying gets rained out.. when did they stop using practice speeds to set the lineup and started using points again?

I like this so lets make this fun. Ill put up a $50,000 bounty for any full time cup driver who races a truck and can beat @KyleBusch in his next 4 races. #gameon
    - Harvick

Someone else also put up 50 grand. So 100G total. Not sure if anyone will try to get a truck ride for those 4 races to try to beat him. If this happens and on one beats Busch, the 100G will be going to a charity called Bundle of boy. It was a really fun thread, Hamlin talked smack, busch talked smack, definitely a cool Twitter thread to read up on.

I hope it happens it could definitely help sponsorship and a ratings boost for the truck series.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

I've said it a million times... I have absolutely no problem with Kyle Busch racing in the truck series bc it's his own equipment, hes paying the bills, he should be able to put whoever he wants in that truck including himself bc it's his truck. I dont like him getting in a Gibbs XF car and waxing the field.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    What makes you say that? I would think if the majority felt that way about him hed already be in a top series ride
    A, I think Ross is far more passionate about stock car racing than Larson ever will be. Larson hasn't exactly made it a secret that his heart is more in dirt racing. And though they're both aggressive drivers, I feel Ross has a better gauge for taking the car to its limit, not past the limit like Larson often does. B, Ross is on his way to driving Cup equipment that we've seen Larson and Kurt Busch win in. I think he'll do the same. He's a notorious over-achiever, even to add to that.

Larson is popular, but so is Ross. Ross has a background and has taken a path that a lot of fans can easily relate to. He has a ton of fan support, and I think sponsors are starting to notice that.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    2017 GEICO 500 Winner
    2017 Coke Zero 400 Winner

Top 5!!

Got the W in fantasy at least. Toyotas looked pretty weak this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Got the W in fantasy at least. Toyotas looked pretty weak this weekend.
    good

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    good

Lol Im sure youre happy about that lol.

1 team winning 19 races isn't good for the sport no matter who does it. There were 9 different teams represented in the top 10 this week. That is good for the sport.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 02-24-2020 at 02:40 PM.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Not to mention it was a really good race

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    2017 GEICO 500 Winner
    2017 Coke Zero 400 Winner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12